Im not on board with yall's "As long as its not FSU" feeling

Maybe its because I'm not from Florida or because FSU has never really broken our hearts like we have theirs, but Id rather them get these recruits and win a title than Bama and the SEC.
Some top flight recruits are ONLY considering playing in the SEC and that's fugged up. At least if FSU and Clemson have top teams, recruits may not still consider the ACC a basketball conference.
Lord forbid the SEC win its 8th straight title this year....

Stupidest **** I have ever read.

**** FSU ANYWAY POSSIBLE!

Advertisement
Maybe its because I'm not from Florida or because FSU has never really broken our hearts like we have theirs, but Id rather them get these recruits and win a title than Bama and the SEC.
Some top flight recruits are ONLY considering playing in the SEC and that's fugged up. At least if FSU and Clemson have top teams, recruits may not still consider the ACC a basketball conference.

5-7-9

You're a loser.

Advertisement

5-7-9

You're a loser.

Youre still worrying about Shannon 4 years later? Was it racial dawg? Most folks have moved on yet you post that bullshyt err time u see my name. Im over it dawg, im not a ****, your obsession with me is kinda weird

no.

22.jpg

With the ACC gaining Loserville who just smashed our faces in and beat UF soundly last year along with strong Chumpson and FSWho programs, the ACC will get looks. **** the conference that Loserville is leaving is host to ******* UCF who lost a single game this year winning a BCS game. SEC all the time is coming to an end. Strong conference? Sure. Better than anyone else? Not as much anymore.

Advertisement
I'd rather they win to make the ACC look like a contender. We lost to 3 teams this year that showed that they are top 25 teams. Duke is one little mistake away from beating texas A&m and Louisville lost to a team that made Baylor look stupid.

5-7-9

You're a loser.

Youre still worrying about Shannon 4 years later? Was it racial dawg? Most folks have moved on yet you post that bullshyt err time u see my name. Im over it dawg, im not a ****, your obsession with me is kinda weird

LOL. 4 years later and still throwing out the race card. NEver change, Toonces.

5-7-9

You're a loser.

LOL. 4 years later and still throwing out the race card. NEver change, Toonces.

Im asking you if it is. Im all on board with whoevers a cane. Your *** is still mad folks supported Shannon. That's dumb dude. Grow up

Advertisement
Back