Im not on board with yall's "As long as its not FSU" feeling

EddieCaneJr

Redshirt Freshman
Maybe its because I'm not from Florida or because FSU has never really broken our hearts like we have theirs, but Id rather them get these recruits and win a title than Bama and the SEC.
Some top flight recruits are ONLY considering playing in the SEC and that's fugged up. At least if FSU and Clemson have top teams, recruits may not still consider the ACC a basketball conference.
Lord forbid the SEC win its 8th straight title this year....

Advertisement
Maybe its because I'm not from Florida or because FSU has never really broken our hearts like we have theirs, but Id rather them get these recruits and win a title than Bama and the SEC.
Some top flight recruits are ONLY considering playing in the SEC and that's fugged up. At least if FSU and Clemson have top teams, recruits may not still consider the ACC a basketball conference.
Lord forbid the SEC win its 8th straight title this year....
Really? I'd rather Auburn wins the title this year than FSU. We are already suffering the consequences of FSU being top contender. Them winning NC will make us suffer even more.
I would be ****ed if Alabama won it again, but Auburn winning it is not as bad.

At first i thought anyone stopping the SEC even FSU was ok with me. But then I stopped for second. just think about how many ***** *** traitors are on that FSU roster. Then top it off with the ones who actually spoke bad about the U before deciding to go there. Then think about the players that taunted Duke when he broke his ankle. I will saw loud and clear **** FSU! Supporting their claim to a championship supports traitors, and it also hurts us in recruiting (see Dalvin "front runner" Cook)

Who takes more guys from us, FSU or the SEC? I think about Michel and those SoFla guys leaving palm trees to go to places like friggin Alabama...

Advertisement
My buddy put it in perspective for me. FSU winning the title might hurt our recruiting efforts but it could do a lot for Miami in a few years if we are sitting at 11-1 and trying to get into the 4 team playoff instead of an overrated SEC team at 11-1 as well.

So you'd rather these recruits go to FSU so they can play us and whoop our *** every year just because you don't like the SEC(who we don't even play)?

That's some of the dumbest **** i've heard.

Advertisement
Let's see...

The SEC has won the NC for the past couple of years because no one has been able to recruit/develop players with them.

FSU has had top classes the past couple of years, gaining tons of depth, and acquired a QB that put them over the top and will most likely win a NC. That's with the SEC winning the last 7 championships.

The SEC isn't the only conference getting these top-notch players. Schools like OSU, Oregon, UCLA, USC, Michigan, Texas, etc. are also getting these players.

FSU getting top-flight players is going to leave us basically with their leftovers in which we'll never beat them or any other top team. Do you want that?

FSU winning does not help us in any way. Mark My words a 1 loss or undefeated ACC champion will always make the playoffs. **** we've seen VaTech climb as high as #5 in the polls before loosing games they shouldn't for the last 6+ years.

Advertisement
If Auburn wins that game, next year there will be at least two and possibly 3 SEC teams in the 4 team playoff. The rest of the country will be locked out of the national title hunt. The SEC is about to go 7-1 or 6-2 in the bowls depending on the championship game. If they win an 8th consecutive national title over a team as favored as FSU, then college football will not be the same.

I hate to say it but we NEED FSU to win this game. So does the rest of college football.

If Auburn wins that game, next year there will be at least two and possibly 3 SEC teams in the 4 team playoff. The rest of the country will be locked out of the national title hunt. The SEC is about to go 7-1 or 6-2 in the bowls depending on the championship game. If they win an 8th consecutive national title over a team as favored as FSU, then college football will not be the same.

I hate to say it but we NEED FSU to win this game. So does the rest of college football.

I understand folks cant see past their hate for FSU to see the bigger picture but this post is part of what im thinking. The first year we're #5 with 2 or 3 SEC teams in front of us, we're gonna be ****ed.

Eh... Yeah but the flip side of that is expedited 16 team playoffs.... Fairness and whatnots.....

Advertisement
FSU winning does not help us in any way. Mark My words a 1 loss or undefeated ACC champion will always make the playoffs. **** we've seen VaTech climb as high as #5 in the polls before loosing games they shouldn't for the last 6+ years.

Not talking about the ACC Champion. I'm talking about Clemson had they not blown that last game.

U sleep . Fsu is the other side. Not rootin not pullin for em. Nuthn. Bump em

Advertisement
Back