I'm more anxious for this 2023 class to get going ...

d--1

Sophomore
than I was even for the whole coaching/AD change back in Nov/Dec. We basically knew it was gonna be Mario and a big time AD. I feel like many do on here that this class is going to be a big one for Mario and Miami. We need a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ or two to take the lead with this class. It feels like it has to be soon, but the waiting is killing me.

Advertisement
than I was even for the whole coaching/AD change back in Nov/Dec. We basically knew it was gonna be Mario and a big time AD. I feel like many do on here that this class is going to be a big one for Mario and Miami. We need a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ or two to take the lead with this class. It feels like it has to be soon, but the waiting is killing me.
Thread worthy…

Groundhog Day What GIF by ENSI

Advertisement
We were told from spring game onwards to expect major fireworks on the trail, we're almost there so sit just a little tighter.

I have all the confidence that Mario and his coaching staff will land some big fish from now until the start of Fall camp. We just have to have the patience to trust that he’s going to pull in several 5* players. If the first 5* is Rashada, he will become alongside Tripp an ambassador for the 2023 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back