I'm going on Record right now

The rest of the offensive staff will be disappointments as well. This University just can't get anything right. Applewhite is not elite, and is anything but a splash hire. Made us fans wait a week or more to announce Applewhite as the oc! Why? I don't get it at all. Hopefully, he and Diaz have a plan that will prove me wrong, **** I hope so

yrJYj.gif

Advertisement
I don't think yall understand, what else "elite" Oc is out there, bc if I'm not mistaken all of them got hired about a month ago. Yes, we all wanted fedora but obviously he didn't want to come.

Please tell me what “elite” or “splash hire” we were getting?

Applewhite is way ahead of anything we’ve had here this century

Advertisement
I know now that alot of the people that post on this site are miserable people in their real world lives. They are probably overweight and have to pay women for company.

Nothing can convince me of the opposite.

The rest of the offensive staff will be disappointments as well. This University just can't get anything right. Applewhite is not elite, and is anything but a splash hire. Made us fans wait a week or more to announce Applewhite as the oc! Why? I don't get it at all. Hopefully, he and Diaz have a plan that will prove me wrong, **** I hope so

Anybody that has more Negative Reactions than Messages isn't allowed to go on record for anything on this board.

Signed,

Peruche

Last edited:
Advertisement

I’ll go on record saying that you are a dumbass

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back