"I'm giving everbody permission in here...

MiamiVice7

Senior
to turn it loose. If there's anything in your spirit that's holding you back, you gotta let it go right now." - Mark Richt to the team in the lockeroom before FSU.

Awesome.

[TWEET]918823655714332673[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I hope they watched the movie Frozen and "LET IT GO" because we have a big home game on Saturday that we absolutely need to win if we want to get to the ACCCG for the FIRST TIME ever!

No time for FSU hangover

This is awful marketing by the University of Miami. Michael Irvin, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, and Sean Taylor(RIP) are being honored tomorrow. I have not seen anything from the University of Miami promoting this. You can get non UM fans to come to a game if you promote these names being celebrated tomorrow. Just mind boggling they have not promoted this. I will never understand how anyone who reads these boards and lives anywhere near South Florida does not go to the games. The team needs our support. If you care about them winning, then you should be at the game.

This is awful marketing by the University of Miami. Michael Irvin, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp, and Sean Taylor(RIP) are being honored tomorrow. I have not seen anything from the University of Miami promoting this. You can get non UM fans to come to a game if you promote these names being celebrated tomorrow. Just mind boggling they have not promoted this. I will never understand how anyone who reads these boards and lives anywhere near South Florida does not go to the games. The team needs our support. If you care about them winning, then you should be at the game.

Uhhh wrong thread?

Advertisement

Uhhh wrong thread?

He's right though...

Uhhh wrong thread?

Sorry about that. Definitely wrong thread. I'll post in the attendance thread which is where I thought my post went.

Advertisement
I hope they watched the movie Frozen and "LET IT GO" because we have a big home game on Saturday that we absolutely need to win if we want to get to the ACCCG for the FIRST TIME ever!

No time for FSU hangover

giphy.gif

It is statement of the repression our kids have been under for years now that a HC needs to say that. "Give permission" Our old Canes were like this nation's forefathers. They asked "by your leave" of nobody. It was a God given right to them. Imagine Ed asking permission for "I'm hurt man....." Glad Mark did it. Players need to play that way every game for the rest of the year. If they do, it could be a much much longer year than we are use to.

It is statement of the repression our kids have been under for years now that a HC needs to say that. "Give permission" Our old Canes were like this nation's forefathers. They asked "by your leave" of nobody. It was a God given right to them. Imagine Ed asking permission for "I'm hurt man....." Glad Mark did it. Players need to play that way every game for the rest of the year. If they do, it could be a much much longer year than we are use to.

In the past a "much much longer season" was a bad thing. Not with CMR.

Advertisement
When I first heard that “don’t rise to the occasion” abomination, I didn’t believe my ears at first.

What a bad fūcking memory. I wish I could get it wiped clean from my brain, it hurts when it rattles around in there. To this day, it’s just hard to believe any normal human being would say that to a team.

The video posted by the OP contrasts what competent coaches do, as compared to that abortion we had before.

When I first heard that “don’t rise to the occasion” abomination, I didn’t believe my ears at first.

What a bad fūcking memory. I wish I could get it wiped clean from my brain, it hurts when it rattles around in there. To this day, it’s just hard to believe any normal human being would say that to a team.

The video posted by the OP contrasts what competent coaches do, as compared to that abortion we had before.

Calling the Richt era an abortion is a horrible insulted to abortions everywhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back