I'm getting very strong indications

Advertisement
the writing is on the wall for sure and I like his tape a lot. I'm not ready to crown him the next Shockey though. I guess I'm shancokerized from prior JUCO results

There's a reason both those guys got fired. Let it go, bigtipper.

Time to remind us all why this is so amazing. This guy with Morris and Fisch....gentleman, fap your engines

[video=youtube;LF7wJqcOU6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF7wJqcOU6k[/video]

171.gif

Big. Fast. Strong. And treats opposing Db's like little b*****s. Punishes those guys. Dis gon' be fun!

Advertisement
Not a fair bashing. Marve was a huge prospect and Jacory was a big one as well.

Never know how those guys would have turned out had Al and Fisch been here during that span.

Jacory seemed to have cured his ints a considerable amount with just one year.

sick highlights.

When Bond commited, someone wrote 'the team just got better today.' I agree with that quote for Bond and offer it up for Sand...his commitment just made the team better. Instant starter and contributor.

Advertisement
i think randy was allergic to TE's from not recruiting/signing any to not letting anyone on our defense get anywhere near them it had to be something

and legitimate qb prospects.

Not a fair bashing. Marve was a huge prospect and Jacory was a big one as well.

Not commenting on Marve's or Jacory's talent, as both were highly sought after prospects. I'm talking about the way Shannon recruited the position. We had no depth, a lack of proper separation, which is why both Marvre and Harris were pushed into action way too early. and that ultimately resulted in one of them - marve - having to transfer. Recruiting guys like Cannon Smith and Taylor Cook to qb at UM??? what an epic disaster!

Advertisement
Back