I'm fine

chrisRMNU

Sophomore
Frustrating night for sure, and I really wanted the win, but...

For not having our 3 best players for 3 or more quarters, the refs making mind boggling calls and no calls, the drops from 8 and 6 and Blake Baker doing his usual first quarter bed ****ting, I thought we played our asses off.

This could have easily been UNC part 2, but the D turned up the heat, Kosi moved the offense well and we were clearly the better team in the second half.

Now, if Baker is back next year, or if 8 and 6 are starting over anybody, it's a different story. But I'm at peace tonight knowing that if we had King, or even if we just had Phillips and Roche, we win this game.

IDK, maybe that's just me, but I'm not as upset as I normally would be here.

Advertisement
When your starting qb goes out and you lose by only 3 considering how bad the drops were over 150 yards in offense lost to go along with an officiating crew that absolutely horrible and I never go after the refs but this bad. I'm not happy but 8-3 is a just a building block to getting better recruits and better coaching.

After that OkSt RB broke the U over his knee (just another in a long line of those who crap on us with no repercussions) I wasn’t gonna be fine unless we made him regret it.

Of course, we didn’t.

Advertisement
I almost deleted the recording when we went down 21. Felt like UNC again.

Glad I didn't. Sucks to lose, but I saw some fight from all but two players tonight. They got it together and didn't pack it in. We adjusted defensively after falling into a massive hole.

I can't stand those two WR's though. They literally are two of the worst to ever suit up here, if not the absolute bottom of the barrel at their position.

I'm also going to say this. I also don't give the sit outs a pass either. You came here and improved your draft stock in the case of one and made your name when you just about gave the game up. You owed that uniform and your teammates tonight and should've been out there. Good riddance, hate this soft *** sit out generation. That OSU WR that opted out after some plays, what a ***** as well.

For not having our 3 best players for 3 or more quarters, the refs making mind boggling calls and no calls, the drops from 8 and 6 and Blake Baker doing his usual first quarter bed ****ting, I thought we played our asses off.

This could have easily been UNC part 2, but the D turned up the heat, Kosi moved the offense well and we were clearly the better team in the second half.

Now, if Baker is back next year, or if 8 and 6 are starting over anybody, it's a different story. But I'm at peace tonight knowing that if we had King, or even if we just had Phillips and Roche, we win this game.

Yeah, but they had 3-4 players out, too. And their top receiver sat out the 2d half. So it was even up.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

No excuses. We should not lose to OKC. Nice, feel-good 'comeback'... but 100% a garbage loss.

Advertisement

Here here! Well said. They didn’t give up. Nice to see given the challenges that they faced.

You should work in hospice care, sunshine. Jesus H.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back