I'm drinking the kool aid

LoyalCane24

Junior
Why 2018 Will Be Miami?s Breakthrough Season

I haven't seen much on 2018 rosters but if this is accurate and we land some more recruits. LOOK OUT! DA CANES WILL RULE COLLEGE FOOTBALL AGAIN!

The only problem with this roster is that it is young but if the coaches stay we will become a POWERHOUSE team with a Miami attitude! GO CANES!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Every Mercedes (The talented team) needs a driver(QB) in order to run. Still a question mark but here's hoping.

It's not about young, you can be young in certain spots once you have leaders at others. Specifically in the trenches. If you have experience on the Lines the rest of the team can be young and function properly.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Every Mercedes (The talented team) needs a driver(QB) in order to run. Still a question mark but here's hoping.

[video=youtube;VfbJYWrXS9I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfbJYWrXS9I[/video]

Advertisement
The recruiting class for 2018 is looking pretty good. Richt still needs to provide on field results though.

Richt needs to make us a top 10 team this year in order to be making acceptable progress. By year 3 he needs to make the CFB playoffs. Good coaches create a top 10 team by year 2, although it usually takes until year 3 for a national title to arrive.

Advertisement
Back