Im Done Finally

caneallday21

Senior
I have never seen a team have top 10 hype and talent in a 4 month span lose so much, have such chaos at qb, coaching, **** up so much recruiting, embarrass themselves and lose tranfers like this and it has to end. I won't front I loved Richt and had his back 4 months ago but afted everything and now Jarren Williams is tranferring?! He's saying "naw bruh I'd rather leave then start" so what's left? Nothing but chaos and this is worst then Golden he just sucked but it was never this bad so yes I'm not a mope but I'm done fire Mark Richt or convince him to retire because this is as close to rock bottom as its ever been

Advertisement
I have never seen a team have top 10 hype and talent in a 4 month span lose so much, have such chaos at qb, coaching, **** up so much recruiting, embarrass themselves and lose tranfers like this and it has to end. I won't front I loved Richt and had his back 4 months ago but afted everything and now Jarren Williams is tranferring?! He's saying "naw bruh I'd rather leave then start" so what's left? Nothing but chaos and this is worst then Golden he just sucked but it was never this bad so yes I'm not a mope but I'm done fire Mark Richt or convince him to retire because this is as close to rock bottom as its ever been
I'd say after this recruiting class we have a few years till we hit a real bottom. How many years will Richt set us back is the next question.

If anyone has a Twitter account can we start a #FireMarkRicht hashtag? And actually @ Mark Richt and Blake James?

Advertisement
Back