I'm curious....

fraggle

Senile Senior
First has Perry bulked up at all? He has been so frail looking I hope he has added weight.
Are Perry and Williams starting to study film as it has been mentioned in the past that they weren't serious students of the game..
Is Enos his own system coach or has he designed his offense to his talent in the past?
Which of our QB's fits his previous offenses?
Is it presumptuous to think Tate walks in and assumes the QB slot?
Little has been said about our running potential, it seems we have lots of RB talent. Most posts and articles have been about the QB position, are we going to have a dominate running game? The potential seems we could?
I wonder if Enos left Alabama thinking in the championship game he may have wanted Hurt to replace Tua and got overridden by Satan?

Advertisement
First has Perry bulked up at all? He has been so frail looking I hope he has added weight.
Are Perry and Williams starting to study film as it has been mentioned in the past that they weren't serious students of the game..
Is Enos his own system coach or has he designed his offense to his talent in the past?
Little has been said about our running potential, it seems we have lots of RB talent. Most posts and articles have been about the QB position, are we going to have a dominate running game? The potential seems we could?
I wonder if Enos left Alabama thinking in the championship game he may have wanted Hurt to replace Tua and got overridden by Satan?

I'll play:

1. Maybe? Hard to tell from early practice pics but he does look like he's filled out a bit. He's got a thin frame so I think his ceiling is Jacory Harris size-wise...
2. Maybe? There's no way to really know this past all the coach-speak. I think Williams, from what I've read only, seemed to be the more serious student, though message board chatter was that he got discouraged after being passed up last season and kinda let himself go. If true, hopefully that's been rectified with the new staff.
3. Enos has always prided himself on being "multiple" and fitting his offense to the skills of his players and the desires of his head coach. Saw it at Arky under Bielema and at Bama under Saban. That said, there are definite tendencies in his offensive scheme that you can find in other threads after he was hired. Some good breakdowns.
4. Of the 3 we have (Perry, Williams, Martel) I'd wager that Williams is probably the easiest match for what Enos has run in the past. However, since Enos tends to match plays to players (see Hurts, Jalen) really any of these guys could run the offense effectively, IMO.
5. I think it's presumptuous that Tate is the default starter. He's Manny's guy, and that holds some weight, but if the "clean slate" thing is accurate, I'd expect/hope for an even competition that lasts into fall camp.
6. As you said, the potential for a potent run game is there. The biggest questions are still OL and scheme. If Enos can find ways to get our talented RBs in daylight, I think they'll have a big year. Dallas and Harris (formerly Davis) really intrigue me in this scheme and could put up big numbers both on the ground and through the air.
7. No idea of course, but there was definitely some kind of tension between he and Saban, as evidenced by the suddenness of his departure. Either way, just glad to have him on our side.

Advertisement

Holy sh*t. :sanford2:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah mate, when you throw stuff out such as your OP, the sharks on this board smelled blood. But at least someone answered your long list of questions.
I thought this board was to have an open discussion about Hurricane football but *** seems it has become a source of ridicule. Been here since Grassy and will ignore the insults as long as some respond with a legitimate response. As an old man I have no idea what recruit poster ithacane meant by Bi, I assume it is an insult but certainly was not a valid response to my post.

If you are sincere as a person who was raised in South Florida and having been involved with high school football and having attended many Hurricane games, I am now isolated from my friends who had insider information and am curious who might be able to enlighten me with their opinions and perhaps be close to the program. Called "insight" as the name of this site implies "Canes insight".

If you are sincere as a person who was raised in South Florida and having been involved with high school football and having attended many Hurricane games, I am now isolated from my friends who had insider information and am curious who might be able to enlighten me with their opinions and perhaps be close to the program. Called "insight" as the name of this site implies "Canes insight".

Hmmmm now you have me wondering why you were "isolated from your friends"?....

Was a parent, church or community group involved? Was it mandated by law? Or were you placed on one of those lists where you have to register?

Enquiring minds want to know.....lol

Advertisement
enos will play to his qb's strength. He will run ball and throw it likes balance. or did. Williams fits what he ran at Arkansas best. as he is the best pure passer, and yes its presumptuous to think tate walks in and takes job. Your undervaluing Williams talents as a passer. I think tate/Williams is the qb battle. And enos will insist qb watch film. He tests knowledge of the scheme running plus opponents d. They will be forced to work in film study if want to start at miami

Hmmmm now you have me wondering why you were "isolated from your friends"?....

Was a parent, church or community group involved? Was it mandated by law? Or were you placed on one of those lists where you have to register?

Enquiring minds want to know.....lol
Gimme a break, I am retired and older and in Orlando. Many of my friends have retired too, ones who knew people at the U...real insiders, Golden Canes. High School coaches I knew have moved on plus Isolated may have been a misnomer since some have passed.

Advertisement
Back