Im concerned about Syracuse next week..... theyre scary.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Since we've already determined that GaTechs triple option is unstoppable so that L is a given up next is Syracuse...

Now on a scale of 1 - 10 I am at 11 with how worried I am about whatever it is they do well.

Any insight to make me feel better?

Advertisement
Since we've already determined that GaTechs triple option is unstoppable so that L is a given up next is Syracuse...

Now on a scale of 1 - 10 I am at 11 with how worried I am about whatever it is they do well.

We are undefeated and often wear orange. Syracuse also often wears orange, therefore they are undefeated. Ok, that didn't help. How about this: we won our last NC as part of the Big East. Syracuse was once in the BE, therefore they are a NC team. Damnit. Helmets? We wear helmets and they...also wear helmets.

I wanted to make you feel better, but the truth is we're probably screwed.

Last edited:

I see what you did here.

Advertisement
With all these threads popping up. We should be worried of all the teams left on our schedule. There no more threads, discuss

Can someone please replace this weekly I'm really concerned posts with the old Grassy favorite. Hot or Not.

We are undefeated and often wear orange. Syracuse also often wears orange, therefore they are undefeated. Ok, that didn't help. How about this: we won our last NC as part of the Big East. Syracuse was once in the BE, therefore they are a NC team. Damnit. Helmets? We wear helmets and they...also wear helmets.

MdHY0bR.gif

Advertisement
Im more scared for FAMU next year personally, their offense matches up really well against our D. I just can't see us out scoring them.

Can someone please replace this weekly I'm really concerned posts with the old Grassy favorite. Hot or Not.

The weekly shook af threads have worked out pretty well so far so i'm starting to like them tbh

No, no that 's all wrong. They were in the same conference as us WHEN we won our last NC. That means we are going to win another NC now that they are with us again. Fear not.

I’m concerned the ACC is gonna review the Langham TD catch again before the ACC Championship game

Advertisement
I’m in favor of forfeiting. There is no need for our players to get all tired and sweaty when they are going to lose anyway.

Advertisement
I’m in favor of forfeiting. There is no need for our players to get all tired and sweaty when they are going to lose anyway.

Dammit, get a call in to Rick, STAT!! If we had just known of this incredible strategy before the Toledo, Duke, and FSU games, we'd still have a healthy Walton ready to not play when we forfeit the GT game!!!

Advertisement
Back