I'm coming to the Darkside Fire Golden

I was just trying to be a postive cane fan and TRY to give the man chance because I love this team so much I bleed orange and green I'm always gonna root for team I love them I been done seen you guys were the good guys my hope every year blinds me instead of going with my head.

If your support of Folden didn't prove your mongoloidism, that sentence did.

Advertisement
I was just trying to be a postive cane fan and TRY to give the man chance because I love this team so much I bleed orange and green I'm always gonna root for team I love them I been done seen you guys were the good guys my hope every year blinds me instead of going with my head.

8 run-ons.

I'm starting to understand how someone can support GoRlden this long.

Your right and I definitely own up to that HUGE mistake we all want to see the canes back on top where they belong.

You know what you more than welcome to jump on the bandwagon

You just have to sit here until you start making better decision

k2-_57995079-f3a9-413f-961a-c2ceced9f182.v1.jpg

Grammar is the last thing on my mind tonight and yes I own up to it you guys are 100% percent right.

Advertisement

laughing-at-you-o.gif

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the Golden exit door!"

Still shocking to me it took these idiots this long to figure this out.

The 2013 season confirmed our fears after k state d.ickslapped us for 4 quarters the season before

Grammar is the last thing on my mind tonight and yes I own up to it you guys are 100% percent right.

At least you're manning up and you seem sincere about it, dude.

We all make mistakes in life and you haven't been one of the regular trolls on this site.

You're alright with me.

Now, the Queeny, DK72, CFLACANE, Broke, Aguante, rudebuddha and others are a different story.

They are all crying on their pillows tonight because to them it's all about being right, not about using common sense and seeing that the proof has been in the pudding for the last 5 years.

Advertisement
I am so ****ed! I used to support Golden too. But I cant take it anymore! Now I am praying that instead of one banner being flown at the game they fly two at the game. One before the game saying "Fire Al Golden!" Then next one after the game saying "I told YOU SO!!!" Any idea where I can donate to the cause???? SMH

Honestly if you were still a Golden supporter at the beginning of this season, you may as well stay that way until the end and just be written off as a blind homer. There's plenty of them, and I can somewhat sympathize. Having an epiphany at this point despite mounds of evidence up until now just speaks of idiocy.

Bruh, this ain't the darkside. The darkside is where the naive/idiots are, where we were. We're too late to this party. We gotta earn the right to be over here. We turned our backs on Cane nation without even knowing it by thinking this was the dark side. Canes for life, but I feel guilty for trusting the salesman.

Cane Gods, cleanse me of my sins please.
This guy is spitting the truth. For so long we have been called "cry baby 2 yr olds", but the other side is full of grown *** adults who are complete morons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back