I'm an *** clown/blind *** fan to the highest degree

Cane4life18

Senior
Hi, welcome to a LA, losers anonymous, meeting. My name is Cane4ife18 and I'm a new member of LA.

I want to start this off by apologizing to anybody I called weak, dumbass or any other derogatory term these past 3 weeks in an attempt to defend this team.

I fervently defended this year's team. I'm sure you saw me on multiple threads posting that we should not be overstating the Alabama game since it was Nick Saban and Alabama we were going up against.

Then came the App State game and there I was on the boards going to bat for yet another poor performance on all 3 sides of the ball. Calling some of you weak, punks and soft *** *itches. You guys were trying to warn that these were ominous signs but I decided to let my fandom integrate itself into my logic. Foolish on my part.

After seeing this team that I love and care for get their *** handed to them by MSU, it was the eye opener for me. I would constantly post that the floor for this team is 9-3 with my personal expectation being 10-2. Well, now I know that was BS and dumb as **** on my part. I'll truly be surprised if we were able to achieve 7 wins at this point.

I won't defend Manny Diaz anymore on this forum. He's a poor coach and leader of men. There's no more denying that. His staff and team are following the footsteps of their leader. The fact that his side of the ball is failing as well is an even greater indictment on him as head coach.

I'll continue to support this team and the players. They deserve the support. Our seniors deserve our support. D'eriq King deserves our support. Hopefully, better days are ahead. Go Canes! 🙌🏾

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same,
def wasnt sold on Manny but I gave the benefit of the doubt figuring year 3 would paint a clear picture either way. The recruiting was improved, a few new coaches looked promising and realistically there was no chance of him being replaced so soon so the only real option was to hope he grew into the role, support the team or be miserable. I chose not to be miserable.

Well,
the picture is now complete and its time to get a new coach. Its something that can now realistically happen and there is a big name who might just be in play. Here is to better days and the possibility of something special on the horizon. Hope springs eternal

Hi, welcome to a LA, losers anonymous, meeting. My name is Cane4ife18 and I'm a new member of LA.

I want to start this off by apologizing to anybody I called weak, dumbass or any other derogatory term these past 3 weeks in an attempt to defend this team.

I fervently defended this year's team. I'm sure you saw me on multiple threads posting that we should not be overstating the Alabama game since it was Nick Saban and Alabama we were going up against.

Then came the App State game and there I was on the boards going to bat for yet another poor performance on all 3 sides of the ball. Calling some of you weak, punks and soft *** *itches. You guys were trying to warn that these were ominous signs but I decided to let my fandom integrate itself into my logic. Foolish on my part.

After seeing this team that I love and care for get their *** handed to them by MSU was the eye opener for me. I would constantly post that the floor for this is 9-3 with my personal expectation being 10-2. Well, now I know that was BS and dumb as **** on my part. I'll truly be surprised if we were able to achieve 7 wins at this point.

I won't defend Manny Diaz anymore on this forum. He's a poor coach and leader of men. There's no more denying that. His staff and team are following the footsteps of their leader. The fact that his side of the ball is failing as well is an even greater indictment on him as head coach.

I'll continue to support this team and the players. They deserve the support. Our seniors deserve our support. D'eriq King deserves out support. Hopefully, better days are ahead. Go Canes! 🙌🏾
Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger brother. Many of us had high expectations for this years team. My expectation was 10-2 9-3 as well. I stated with this roster full of upperclassmen, there was no excuse to expect otherwise.

I’ll be a Cane until my ashes are swimming with the fishes. It’s what fans do; especially a fan of over 50 years. Keep your head up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same,
def wasnt sold on Manny but I gave the benefit of the doubt figuring year 3 would paint a clear picture either way. The recruiting was improved, a few new coaches looked promising and realistically there was no chance of him being replaced so soon so the only real option was to hope he grew into the role, support the team or be miserable. I chose not to be miserable.

Well,
the picture is now complete and its time to get a new coach. Its something that can now realistically happen and there is a big name who might just be in play. Here is to better days and the possibility of something special on the horizon. Hope springs eternal
These are basically my thoughts. Manny changed things (not holding on to Enos and changing the defensive staff last off season) so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But nothing has changed, the issue is at the top.

I mean it was easy to want to think Manny was going to pull this off. He made changes on offense after struggling the first year, he made changes on defense after struggling there last year. We went from 6-7 to 9-3. We were looking good on the recruiting trail. He’s got some qualities that you look for in a good coach. Personable and not afraid to make changes when something isn’t working. But even after all that, something still isn’t working. And if you’ve changed things on the offensive side of the ball, and changed things on the defensive side of the ball, well there’s really only one thing left after that. And it ain’t special teams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

After seeing this team that I love and care for get their *** handed to them by MSU, it was the eye opener for me. I would constantly post that the floor for this team is 9-3 with my personal expectation being 10-2. Well, now I know that was BS and dumb as **** on my part. I'll truly be surprised if we were able to achieve 7 wins at this point.

I'll continue to support this team and the players. They deserve the support. Our seniors deserve our support. D'eriq King deserves our support. Hopefully, better days are ahead. Go Canes! 🙌🏾
Hi, my name is Pipo & I definitely posted stupid gifs/memes of Manny in his stupid chain with a Tony Montana background while sniffing cocaine (the meme, not me) during my early posting days. I am sorry!

The admin has been lying to fans and ripping them off for a while now, dont blame yourself because they are completely disingenuous about the commitment to the football program...

Advertisement
Back