I'm an *** clown/blind *** fan to the highest degree

Advertisement
I think Manny might be the only coach I can remember in my lifetime that is so despised at this moment that even if he went on a 9 game winning streak to close out the year 10-2..I think 50% of the fanbase would still want him gone. Thats how bad its gotten for him. I could be wrong on this but hes just worn out his welcome regardless of what happens from here on out if you ask me. there.
I'm there now, I don't care if we run the table I want him out. Anything positive is in spite of him

I don't think Manny is inhibiting T-Rob or Aristides from coaching their style of defense. I think they're coaching within a flawed system run by Manny. This defense is to erratic and veers far from sound football. I don't care if **** Le Beau was our LB's coach, we would still look a mess.

This defense has been in decline since 2019. There's nothing catching teams off guard. Our players don't defend the pass well and struggle to tackle. All of that is on Manny.
Well #1 yes they are coaching within a flawed system & #2 HE TELLS THEM HOW TO COACH THEIR ROOMS... He's 100% inhibiting them and that's out of trobs mouth.

I think Manny might be the only coach I can remember in my lifetime that is so despised at this moment that even if he went on a 9 game winning streak to close out the year 10-2..I think 50% of the fanbase would still want him gone. Thats how bad its gotten for him. I could be wrong on this but hes just worn out his welcome regardless of what happens from here on out if you ask me.
Nah the slurpers would say 15-0 they jump on anything

Hi, welcome to a LA, losers anonymous, meeting. My name is Cane4ife18 and I'm a new member of LA.

I want to start this off by apologizing to anybody I called weak, dumbass or any other derogatory term these past 3 weeks in an attempt to defend this team.

I fervently defended this year's team. I'm sure you saw me on multiple threads posting that we should not be overstating the Alabama game since it was Nick Saban and Alabama we were going up against.

Then came the App State game and there I was on the boards going to bat for yet another poor performance on all 3 sides of the ball. Calling some of you weak, punks and soft *** *itches. You guys were trying to warn that these were ominous signs but I decided to let my fandom integrate itself into my logic. Foolish on my part.

After seeing this team that I love and care for get their *** handed to them by MSU, it was the eye opener for me. I would constantly post that the floor for this team is 9-3 with my personal expectation being 10-2. Well, now I know that was BS and dumb as **** on my part. I'll truly be surprised if we were able to achieve 7 wins at this point.

I won't defend Manny Diaz anymore on this forum. He's a poor coach and leader of men. There's no more denying that. His staff and team are following the footsteps of their leader. The fact that his side of the ball is failing as well is an even greater indictment on him as head coach.

I'll continue to support this team and the players. They deserve the support. Our seniors deserve our support. D'eriq King deserves our support. Hopefully, better days are ahead. Go Canes! 🙌🏾
Citizen Kane Happy Cry GIF

Advertisement
Well #1 yes they are coaching within a flawed system & #2 HE TELLS THEM HOW TO COACH THEIR ROOMS... He's 100% inhibiting them and that's out of trobs mouth.
I can only imagine the bill of goods that was sold to T Rob during the interview process vs. how it has played out. Dude must have about the worst buyer's remorse. Imagine telling that guy with his resume how to coach DBs.

You thought Manny Diaz was a good coach
Go watch soccer or something, cake boy
Re read my comment. I said he had qualities you look for in a good coach. Point out where I said he was a good coach. Formulating an actual argument is hard

Re read my comment. I said he had qualities you look for in a good coach. Point out where I said he was a good coach. Formulating an actual argument is hard
Manny Diaz: *loses to FIU on a baseball field*

”””Burricane”””: it was easy to believe manny was going to pull it off

Advertisement
I don't think Manny is inhibiting T-Rob or Aristides from coaching their style of defense. I think they're coaching within a flawed system run by Manny. This defense is to erratic and veers far from sound football. I don't care if **** Le Beau was our LB's coach, we would still look a mess.

This defense has been in decline since 2019. There's nothing catching teams off guard. Our players don't defend the pass well and struggle to tackle. All of that is on Manny.
There are things that I believe manny requires his coaches teach, like tackling at the knees with your head behind the ball carrier, and pirouetting him to the ground.

I think Manny might be the only coach I can remember in my lifetime that is so despised at this moment that even if he went on a 9 game winning streak to close out the year 10-2..I think 50% of the fanbase would still want him gone. Thats how bad its gotten for him. I could be wrong on this but hes just worn out his welcome regardless of what happens from here on out if you ask me.
You weren’t around for golden or Richt?

I predicted 7 wins over the summer.

They called me a mope. They called me a troll. Some people even questioned my loyalty as a Canes fan.

But I ain’t mad. I go through life being smarter than everyone else, it’s just the world I know, you see

Advertisement
Nah the slurpers would say 15-0 they jump on anything
Your obsession with making everything about slurpers is unhealthy. You need a few drinks.

Follow me friend….

The issue with the defense starts and ends with him because he refused to let other coaches do their part. He treats trob and Aristides just the same as he treated rumph... He literally tells them it's his way or highway.
and that's why his lisp *** will fail and it will be hard for him to get a coaching job anywhere PERIOD. Not even in pee-wee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back