I'm an *** clown/blind *** fan to the highest degree

I cant think of their names, but I also want the handful of people that tried to argue against my claim that Patke was trash to come forward and eat crow

Advertisement
One day at a time

Don’t send out search parties, let others find there way and support them when they seek guidance

The road is long but everyday you get a piece of your old self back

If one day your wheeels are square, pick up the pieces and put the plug back in the jug

Good luck on your journey

Christ, this malaise is getting serious around here. We are all going to be meeting in church basements on Tuesday nights soon. F Me!

I mean it was easy to want to think Manny was going to pull this off.
No it wasn’t. Not to anyone who has been paying attention to Miami football for more than 5 years. It was just another bad hire in a long line of bad hires, except this time there was no hope in the program from day one.

I'm continually surprised at the number of people who come here to vomit their grief. Get a therapist, a girlfriend, or at least a dog, and cry to them - so the rest of us don't have to hear it.

Advertisement
Hi, welcome to a LA, losers anonymous, meeting. My name is Cane4ife18 and I'm a new member of LA.

I want to start this off by apologizing to anybody I called weak, dumbass or any other derogatory term these past 3 weeks in an attempt to defend this team.

I fervently defended this year's team. I'm sure you saw me on multiple threads posting that we should not be overstating the Alabama game since it was Nick Saban and Alabama we were going up against.

Then came the App State game and there I was on the boards going to bat for yet another poor performance on all 3 sides of the ball. Calling some of you weak, punks and soft *** *itches. You guys were trying to warn that these were ominous signs but I decided to let my fandom integrate itself into my logic. Foolish on my part.

After seeing this team that I love and care for get their *** handed to them by MSU, it was the eye opener for me. I would constantly post that the floor for this team is 9-3 with my personal expectation being 10-2. Well, now I know that was BS and dumb as **** on my part. I'll truly be surprised if we were able to achieve 7 wins at this point.

I won't defend Manny Diaz anymore on this forum. He's a poor coach and leader of men. There's no more denying that. His staff and team are following the footsteps of their leader. The fact that his side of the ball is failing as well is an even greater indictment on him as head coach.

I'll continue to support this team and the players. They deserve the support. Our seniors deserve our support. D'eriq King deserves our support. Hopefully, better days are ahead. Go Canes! 🙌🏾
Welcome to the real world u have got out the matrix sir. And I forgive you if u yelled at me I don't remember

Rehab is a looooooong road to recovery….baby steps like Manny might win a game to start with before you jump out there thinking he goes 8-4 or 9-3…
Long road bruh Alwayshurt and the rest are slurping for life even if guys get fired they slurp and attack anyone who disagrees. These are the time u hear less from them.....when we hire a new couch their chest will be out bragging knowing we have no evidence to say if that new HC will fail. They know their slate is clean and will run rough shot through CIS unchecked. This always happens with them

Long road bruh Alwayshurt and the rest are slurping for life even if guys get fired they slurp and attack anyone who disagrees. These are the time u hear less from them.....when we hire a new couch their chest will be out bragging knowing we have no evidence to say if that new HC will fail. They know their slate is clean and will run rough shot through CIS unchecked. This always happens with them
@Dwinstitles if we get a coach I like, all bets are off. You better believe I'll be posting threads that inspire. Hope is a **** of drug my brother. Lol

@Dwinstitles if we get a coach I like, all bets are off. You better believe I'll be posting threads that inspire. Hope is a **** of drug my brother. Lol
I can't hope when it's someone like Diaz....it was too obvious it was a bad hire and I felt like I would be pretending if I had hope. And that my friend I was not going to do. If we get Mario I will have hope... but I'm always a show me type of guy so I will be monitoring his first full recruiting class to see if things are changing.

Advertisement
I'm continually surprised at the number of people who come here to vomit their grief. Get a therapist, a girlfriend, or at least a dog, and cry to them - so the rest of us don't have to hear it.
See, people like you bring the worst out of me. Trying to get me to relapse and ****. You won't get me today Satan. ✌🏾

These are basically my thoughts. Manny changed things (not holding on to Enos and changing the defensive staff last off season) so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But nothing has changed, the issue is at the top.
The issue with the defense starts and ends with him because he refused to let other coaches do their part. He treats trob and Aristides just the same as he treated rumph... He literally tells them it's his way or highway.

The issue with the defense starts and ends with him because he refused to let other coaches do their part. He treats trob and Aristides just the same as he treated rumph... He literally tells them it's his way or highway.

Just another in the long line of guys who know more than everybody else. You would think that some coaches would figure out that they need to put their egos aside for the betterment of the team/program. But doesn't sound like Manny is going to be that guy.

We don’t swarm to the ball we seem to watch someone close try to tackle then watch him miss and already pulled up and jogging.

This tells it all WE LET UP in all phases of the game.

WE LET UP this is who we are now

Advertisement
I don't think Manny is inhibiting T-Rob or Aristides from coaching their style of defense. I think they're coaching within a flawed system run by Manny. This defense is too erratic and veers far from sound football. I don't care if **** Le Beau was our LB's coach, we would still look a mess.

This defense has been in decline since 2019. There's nothing catching teams off guard. Our players don't defend the pass well and struggle to tackle. All of that is on Manny.

Last edited:
No it wasn’t. Not to anyone who has been paying attention to Miami football for more than 5 years. It was just another bad hire in a long line of bad hires, except this time there was no hope in the program from day one.
Ok clown. Thanks for taking the time to respond

Hi, my name is Pipo & I definitely posted stupid gifs/memes of Manny in his stupid chain with a Tony Montana background while sniffing cocaine (the meme, not me) during my early posting days. I am sorry!
Hi Pipo ...

Advertisement
Hi my name is WestEndzone and I’m a loser blind *** fan. I relate with the OP’s message and I’m happy that he was able to share his experience, strength and hope with us. By the grace of god and strong sponsorship through the program of losers anonymous, I hope to be saved from the gates of inanity and once again become a man of dignity and grace.

Welcome to the real world u have got out the matrix sir. And I forgive you if u yelled at me I don't remember
18redpill1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

I think Manny might be the only coach I can remember in my lifetime that is so despised at this moment that even if he went on a 9 game winning streak to close out the year 10-2..I think 50% of the fanbase would still want him gone. Thats how bad its gotten for him. I could be wrong on this but hes just worn out his welcome regardless of what happens from here on out if you ask me.

Advertisement
Back