I'm a little worried about our chances against LSU...

Advertisement

Attachments

• 1336568413511-1.jpg
    1336568413511-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 14
Someone tell me we will roll...*

<insert glorious hot chick links here/> (I can't do it I'm at work but someone had to do it!)

*Traditional pregame thread from now defunct boards. Don't get your panties in a wad. Have fun with it. Soooooo hyped!

I tried to make this exact thread on Wednesday except I stayed true to the originals and put the pics of babes from rankmyphotos and soft @ss mods wouldn't approve it. RaisingCanes would be disappointed in us.

Anywho...

Wii.jpeg

Rolle.jpeg

Advertisement
I tried to make this exact thread on Wednesday except I stayed true to the originals and put the pics of babes from rankmyphotos and soft @ss mods wouldn't approve it. RaisingCanes would be disappointed in us.

Anywho...

View attachment 63270
View attachment 63271
Kudos to you then. I searched and didn't see anything going. Figured might as well. :nevreness:

As far as the lovelies, I'm not going to search for that type of stuff on a work rig.

RaisingCanes was the originator? I couldn't remember who. They'd add Hot or Not (just Hot) profiles and we all voted on our favs. Happy to have someone else take the reigns.

But now that some Canes have weighed in I feel much better!

We.....
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kudos to you then. I searched and didn't see anything going. Figured might as well. :nevreness:

As far as the lovelies, I'm not going to search for that type of stuff on a work rig.

RaisingCanes was the originator? I couldn't remember who. They'd add Hot or Not (just Hot) profiles and we all voted on our favs. Happy to have someone else take the reigns.

But now that some Canes have weighed in I feel much better!

We.....
tenor.gif

I get why you didn't add the ladies lol I'm just glad it's back up. I used to look forward to this thread and The More You know every week. Now back to the booty gifs!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back