Illinois-USF

Advertisement
Very entertaining game. I love this. Can't wait for this offense to be Miami's Bread and Butter with Perry.

Advertisement
He was 2013? I cannot believe we didn't recruit this kid. We only got Kamalu that year, though the recruiting sites say Hunter Knighton also committed as a DT. And that was after a disastrous 2011 and 2012 DT class.

He was 2013? I cannot believe we didn't recruit this kid. We only got Kamalu that year, though the recruiting sites say Hunter Knighton also committed as a DT. And that was after a disastrous 2011 and 2012 DT class.

Why would Al Grohlden want a beast DT?

Advertisement
Of course USF is going to look good in whatever conference there in, if u put them in the ACC they wont be putting those numbers up week after week. If we were in there conference with the same roster we would drop 50 a game and all our DTs will feast on the OLineman in that conference

Of course USF is going to look good in whatever conference there in, if u put them in the ACC they wont be putting those numbers up week after week. If we were in there conference with the same roster we would drop 50 a game and all our DTs will feast on the OLineman in that conference

Illinois is in the Big 10 though with Lovie Smith as their second year head coach. And Strong's defense ripped them apart. We would beat USF no doubt. But it wasn't a bad win. And they have a shot at running the table now with that crappy conference of theirs.

With Lovie Smith as their coach, I was shocked the defense looked so trash against an offense running a total of 7 plays.

Advertisement
Quinton Flowers, Deatrick Nichols and Deadrin Senat are players that should be on the Canes. I don't care if he's 5'9 or not, that Ronnie Hoggins kid can ball. He had a pick last night and looked like a playmaker.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Moshe is on pace for 885 yards 12 TD and a 5.5 ypc as a freshman. Not bad a year after his Bar Mitzvah.

Advertisement
Back