Illinois Fires Defensive Backs coach Paul Williams

Advertisement
"Paul Williams touched my ***** one too many times," said Fighting Illini head coach Love Smith. "So I looked him right in his purple eyes and told him to get out." Williams reportedly left behind one box of film but packed five boxes of pastel ****** before boarding a plane to San Francisco.

"Paul Williams touched my ***** one too many times," said Fighting Illini head coach Love Smith. "So I looked him right in his purple eyes and told him to get out." Williams reportedly left behind one box of film but packed five boxes of pastel ****** before boarding a plane to San Francisco.

ohhh sh*t.

Dead...

Advertisement

Illinois....still playing football...I did not realize this.

Where you go I guess before you go into HS coaching somewhere in New Mexico. What happened to that ex-Gator coach who was head coach there after getting fired by the Gator? He get fired from there, too?

Isn't that where Red Grange played? Haven't been the same since Red graduated, I guess.

Advertisement
Back