**** I'll take this dude over Gluten all day err day

Canesbball

Bran
p974079912-3.jpg

Half of you can't even name this dude.

Advertisement
I can respect him he has Tulane of all teams playing hard.... if it wasn't for Shaun King I wouldn't know who the fucc Tulane was sheesh

Advertisement
Watched Tulane's bowl game last year...CuJo has a defense full of smurfs playing balls out. They have next to no talent, but they take a guy like Nico Marley and turn him loose. They had a DB...can't think of his name...but he looked to be about 5'6", 160 lbs...and kid was playing like Honey Badgers. Chasing plays down, hitting the QB, deflecting passes. Loved it.

Watched Tulane's bowl game last year...CuJo has a defense full of smurfs playing balls out. They have next to no talent, but they take a guy like Nico Marley and turn him loose. They had a DB...can't think of his name...but he looked to be about 5'6", 160 lbs...and kid was playing like Honey Badgers. Chasing plays down, hitting the QB, deflecting passes. Loved it.

Yeah and to pick up on that you see will likely who is balling at maryland and we passed on him for size.... smfh....

Yeah and to pick up on that you see will likely who is balling at maryland and we passed on him for size.... smfh....

I mean, here is the Catch 22. If this staff takes Likely or Sojourn Shelton or a kid like Dowels last year, they can't do anything with them because those kids aren't big enough to do what these coaches want their corners doing...and thus those players aren't as good here. Which brings us back to our original point: they aren't good managers of talent.

I see Tulane and I see a staff that would KILL to have talent like ours, because they would find a way to max it, or at least just let the kids play fast and loud. Who knows if it would win or not.

Advertisement
I can respect him he has Tulane of all teams playing hard.... if it wasn't for Shaun King I wouldn't know who the fucc Tulane was sheesh

Duke beat down Tulane last weekend, hopefully we can keep it closer, if not we won't be compared to Wake Forest, but inferior to Tulane.

Advertisement
Back