I'll raise the stakes for the people clamoring for Butch

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneHauk

Freshman
5K to anyone who can give me a season where Butch had a good/great season besides 2000

Should be easy as we all know Butch is the GOAT

Advertisement
5K to anyone who can give me a season where Butch had a good/great season besides 2000

Sanctions! Even thought he went 8-3 in his first season before we felt any effects from the sanctions

He actually had one, Golden has not. What's your point? Butch actually assembled the greatest CFB team of all time. What's your point?

Sanctions! Even thought he went 8-3 in his first season before we felt any effects from the sanctions

8-3 first season with Dennis Erickson's players and a team coming off a Top 16 ranking?

8 wins is now considered a good season at the U?

Advertisement

Are you for real? I will want my money.

You pay me or you leave this board for good. OK?

Are you for real? I will want my money.

List a season, I'm waiting

I hope you aren't going to pick any of those 9 win seasons

Unless the standard for the U has dropped so low

Super-Bowl-XXVII.jpg

Pay me ****!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
PAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8-3 first season with Dennis Erickson's players and a team coming off a Top 16 ranking?

Well be lucky to win 8 this year, so what does that say about our current staff??

Advertisement
Advertisement
You didn't say anything about assistant you backsliding, indian giving, renegging ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well be lucky to win 8 this year, so what does that say about our current staff??

Well if we win out, we'll do as well as Butch's 13 other years as a HC at any level

Give Golden 6 years and he'll assemble the best team in CFB. You know, since he's shown how great he is on evaluating and developing talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back