I'll man up and admit......

deerob305

Junior
I was one of the ones at the beginning of the season that thought he would turn it around and have a good year, but i guess not..after the Cincinnati loss i started to doubt him and the Clemson game was confirmation..... Hope we hire someone good that understands UM football.... Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
I was one of the ones at the beginning of the season that thought he would turn it around and have a good year, but i guess not..after the Cincinnati loss i started to doubt him and the Clemson game was confirmation..... Hope we hire someone good that understands UM football.... Go Canes!!!

Better late then never...

I had hope too, golden broke my faith

ill admit im grateful of al he took a pile of **** and brought us back up this program is better off now than it has been in 10 years

He didn't change anything. No coaching changes, no scheme changes, nothing. He's continued to do what he's been doing since day 1. It's Einstein's definition of insanity. For the first time as Cane's fan, i had no expectations going into the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was never a “slurper” as some suggested because I was reasonable and although most on the board ended up being right,I felt like in his first few years he got a little too much flak for the team performance. last year against GT I lost all faith in Golden and I thought this year would be better because of talent and Kaaya despite his inability to motivate players, but obviously wrong

He didn't change anything. No coaching changes, no scheme changes, nothing. He's continued to do what he's been doing since day 1. It's Einstein's definition of insanity. For the first time as Cane's fan, i had no expectations going into the season.

Al could have been coaching Miami until 2050 - and that passive, Tom Olivadotti 3-4 defense of his wouldn't have worked next year, or in the year 2050. That defense ended up as a failure with Al Groh's demise, and that defense would remain a failure until the end of days.

Anyone thinking Golden was 'going to turn it around' this season is a fool. What we got last year IS Golden. That's as good as he gets.

Advertisement

Al could have been coaching Miami until 2050 - and that passive, Tom Olivadotti 3-4 defense of his wouldn't have worked next year, or in the year 2050. That defense ended up as a failure with Al Groh's demise, and that defense would remain a failure until the end of days.

I couldn;t stand Olivadotti with the 'Phins, but he was the DC for Howard and has an '83 ring.

Advertisement
Randy left golden Lamar miller, Sam shields, dvd, Clive walford, Allen Bailey, Sean spence and more.

fug you, DK and the rest of the fuggin slurps. fug you for criticizing the rest of us...fug you on principle. fug you and hope you follow AG to the NE womens college of the blind

Dude, stop posting, find another sport to follow.
Who you talkin to bro? I post what i feel....at least i can admit when i was wrong...FOH

I'm talking to anyone who thought Golden was going to accomplish anything good on the football field for us. You miss the truth right in front of your eyes thinking he good do the job here. He's a really bad football coach. How anyone can not see that boggles my mind. He should have been fired Dec 2013.

Advertisement
Back