I'll leave this here... Duke.

This corching staph should be ashamed for the minimal wins they produced with all the epic talent at their disposal.

This coaching starff and its band of no nothing enablers will use stories like these as an excuse why they can't win this season.
Disgusting

/and fck you jerry jones for not drafting Duke in rd two or trading up in three

F jerry jones period. Go Giants. I think he has a thing for pursuing talented idiots like Dez Bryant and Randy Gregory.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The glaring difference between UM and the Browns: the Browns don't have cliques like we do.

Absent the cliques, and we might have beaten the perennial juggernaut UVA.

It's sad that a player could look better in Cleveland Brown than Miami Orange.

Only Gorlden and Dorito could make that happen. With a splash of Shalalalalalala.

We have the worst coaching staff and administration in the country...any kid with talent and aspirations to be a good pro needs to declare the second he's eligible under the current regime.

The one I really feel sorry for is Kaaya...he's a kid you could win a championship with....but under the retards we have running the program he might not even get a chance to win the Coastal.

Love Duke. I just wish he could have been drafted by a better team after playing for this chickenchit operation here in Coral Gables while in college.

Advertisement
Sad my Jets did not snatch him in the third round. Unfortunately it was not a position of need after picking up Ridley in free agency. I will get to see though as the Browns are our season opener.

Sad my Jets did not snatch him in the third round. Unfortunately it was not a position of need after picking up Ridley in free agency. I will get to see though as the Browns are our season opener.

Jets oline sucks...and he would have to go up against the Bills and Dolphins dl naw.....
Browns two rookie rbs got good yards for them and duke is better than both of them imo...dont like cleveland...but he might do some things for them on kr/pr...and coming out of the backfield..dallas would of been a great choice

Our OL has been fairly poor for most of Geno Smith time under center. Yet, we add a few FA's and I expect vast improvement this year. Duke running behind our new line would have killed them in the 4 quarter.
BTW, expect the Jets to have one of the most feared defenses in the NFL if everyone stays healthy.

Advertisement
This corching staph should be ashamed for the minimal wins they produced with all the epic talent at their disposal.

I know. If only they'd gotten more production out of . . . the most productive player to ever where the uniform. Good god, people.

Advertisement
I know. If only they'd gotten more production out of . . . the most productive player to ever where the uniform.

IKR.
A 3,000+ yard QB...a 1,600+ yard RB...seriously, is there another team in the Country, that finished with the same or worse record than ours, with THAT type of production?

Our OL has been fairly poor for most of Geno Smith time under center. Yet, we add a few FA's and I expect vast improvement this year. Duke running behind our new line would have killed them in the 4 quarter.
BTW, expect the Jets to have one of the most feared defenses in the NFL if everyone stays healthy.

Jets will be better. Todd Bowles > Rex Ryan. Bills are sneaky good, Suh is on South Beach, and even with Vince hangin it up the Pats are never easy to run on. They're still the gang green tho. BTW I'm a Giants fan, but I WILL own a Duke Johnson jersey.

Wasnt one of the rbs on that team talkin **** when they drafted Duke? If so, I hope Duke takes his job that would be poetic justice.

Advertisement
Duke's success at the U was not hampered by the staff. They gave him every opportunity so let's just put that junk aside. Also for those that will chime in and point to his fumbles this is a non issue too. All running backs fumble some. How many times did he fumble in his time here five times? Give me a break. I am concerned by his attitude as the season played out last year as well as some other players. My belief is that they mailed it in and those two losses cost us dearly. Other than that good luck to him.

I'm about to move to the Cleveland area ... not looking forward to it.... but atleast I'll be able to check out Duke

Advertisement
Back