I'll leave this here... Duke.

Advertisement
While it's bittersweet that he's gone I don't feel bad about the backs we have left. I'm re watching the VT beat own and I didn't realize while Duke tore VT a new *******. Yearby was hurt but Gus ran for 115 that night.

This corching staph should be ashamed for the minimal wins they produced with all the epic talent at their disposal.

Advertisement
It's sad that a player could look better in Cleveland Brown than Miami Orange.

Only Gorlden and Dorito could make that happen. With a splash of Shalalalalalala.

This corching staph should be ashamed for the minimal wins they produced with all the epic talent at their disposal.

This is true but there's no case you can make after this season. The potential is there but there's no excuse. Multiple draft picks to include not one but TWO first rounders, a QB that's not a freshman. Completely veteran secondary WITH DEPTH. No senior class or major off season distractions, NO ******* CLOUD. A top 15 defense returning and recruiting momentum. I'd love to know WHAT EXCUSE you can possibly save your *** with if you lose 5+ games on this team other than "I'm a bad coach and I quit."

This is true but there's no case you can make after this season. The potential is there but there's no excuse. Multiple draft picks to include not one but TWO first rounders, a QB that's not a freshman. Completely veteran secondary WITH DEPTH. No senior class or major off season distractions, NO ****ING CLOUD. A top 15 defense returning and recruiting momentum. I'd love to know WHAT EXCUSE you can possibly save your *** with if you lose 5+ games on this team other than "I'm a bad coach and I quit."

Agreed.

If you've never won nor been around winners. You will never win.

Advertisement

This coaching starff and its band of no nothing enablers will use stories like these as an excuse why they can't win this season.
Disgusting

/and fck you jerry jones for not drafting Duke in rd two or trading up in three

This is true but there's no case you can make after this season. The potential is there but there's no excuse. Multiple draft picks to include not one but TWO first rounders, a QB that's not a freshman. Completely veteran secondary WITH DEPTH. No senior class or major off season distractions, NO ****ING CLOUD. A top 15 defense returning and recruiting momentum. I'd love to know WHAT EXCUSE you can possibly save your *** with if you lose 5+ games on this team other than "I'm a bad coach and I quit."

You are forgetting us, the fans. Our bad attitudes and lack of faith and refusal to trust in the system are plenty of excuses for old Al the 'cuse maker. If not then he can fall back on constant complaining was a distraction. Al will be the same coach every day - his goal for everyone. That coach sucks and blames other for it. He has it down pat and will not change.

Yeah, exciting talent, but let's see how Duke holds up in NFL. Held breath with every hit the last 3 years.

Advertisement
The worlds about to be put on notice. Duke is one of those Miami Rb's we used to hear about.

Duke is going to Duke in Cleveland in that ****** organization just as Duke, Duked under this ****** administration/staph

This coaching starff and its band of no nothing enablers will use stories like these as an excuse why they can't win this season.
Disgusting

F jerry jones period. Go Giants. I think he has a thing for pursuing talented idiots like Dez Bryant and Randy Gregory.

Advertisement

You are forgetting us, the fans. Our bad attitudes and lack of faith and refusal to trust in the system are plenty of excuses for old Al the 'cuse maker. If not then he can fall back on constant complaining was a distraction. Al will be the same coach every day - his goal for everyone. That coach sucks and blames other for it. He has it down pat and will not change.

How do you use a fanbase as an excuse for losing a game? This is sarcasm you speak no?

Disgusting

F jerry jones period. Go Giants. I think he has a thing for pursuing talented idiots like Dez Bryant and Randy Gregory.

Jerry Jones does not like to draft anyone with a higher IQ than his.

The more each rookie accomplishes the brighter the spotlight on Al and company with a giant WTF question mark over everyone's head. Hope the all go nuts in their first season and turn the heat up on a clueless staff.

Advertisement
Back