I'll just leave this here...

We've gotten the expected bump for playing cupcakes. That's worth a lot more than media attention. Now we have to go to work on the field. All you can ask from a cupcake start is a high ranking before the rubber hits the road. We got that. No complaints here.

Advertisement
The "who the Canes have played vs who the SHoles have played" might be a touch over stated.

Both teams appear to be reasonably healthy with personnel and have had several games now to work through the scheme kinks. If either squad can't execute at this point, thats a sign of much deeper problems and far less progress than thought.

Does anyone really think FSU's OL is better prepared to face Kool and the Gang because they opened the season with Ole Miss got demolished by L'Ville?

Is Miami less prepared because they have "only" played the App St giant slayers and GT sputtering jalopy?

The coaches will call the right plays at the right time or they wont. The athletes will execute and make plays or they wont. This isn't a season opener, but a game where both teams should be firing on all cylinders.

BOTH teams are confident they are going to win. The Canes know they can compete and win, FSU looks down on the Canes and are thinking "no way we lose to these guys...we haven't in over a generation"...

Go Canes. Unleash ****.

For all the fake cumbag UM fans who are white knighting for that sniveling nerd Mandel, tell me why the teams behind us are so much better than us. Tell me why all of the teams in front of us are so deserving of their slot.

Instead of being **** inhaling detached "They'll never call me a homer" kuntfaces who only want to be seen by their friends from UF and FSU as rational, break it down for me. Don't just try to look evolved by shytting on the team you supposedly root for.

Advertisement
I agree, we are about where we should be. There are teams like Tennessee who suck and who we would beat ahead of us. I don't agree with him. Beat fsu and keep winning and we'll keep moving up.

I agree, we are about where we should be. There are teams like Tennessee who suck and who we would beat ahead of us. I don't agree with him. Beat fsu and keep winning and we'll keep moving up.

This is how rankings have always worked. Undefeated ranked teams climb in the rankings. Always been that way. It only seems to be a problem when UM does it.

Are there teams behind that might eventually pass us? Of course. There are also teams in front of us that will fall. Unfortunately, jizzfaces like Mandel take their bias against UM and idiot lemmings like the weak UM fans in here buy it because they think Mandel knows anything more than surface level ****.

If miami wins this game, his commentary will change to "FSU is down this year, that wasn't a test, they still shouldn't be in the top 10 because that wasn't a quality win"

Would that narrative be incorrect? Is FSU down this year?

LOL @ a roster loaded with 4-5 stars talent having a "down year". No other college football program has historically done less with more talent.

***** the Semenholes

Advertisement
I think he is just trying to throw stuff out there to see if it sticks.
How anyone could say that F$U is going to thump any opponent with a pulse is beyond me.

We made Justin Thomas look very un-Justin Thomas-like. Offensively we left points on the field with that Njoku stuff, too. This guy must not watch Miami play and only sees the highlights. We have more talent, are better coached than FSU this year, and have home field in what's sure to be a pro-Miami sellout...

We just need to beat the guy in front of us for 4 quarters. I'm sure the players will be ready. I expect Brad to play very well; he's a gamer and I know he'll be focused.

Advertisement
FootballOutsiders S&P+ rankings

FSU
Offense 3rd in the nation
Defese 79th in the nation

Miami
Offense 30th in the nation
Defense 11th in the nation

These are adjusted for schedules.

I don't know if our defense is one of the top 11 in the country. The DL is one of the best for sure. The DBs haven't been tested. The freshmens have been lights out for freshmens, but have some things to work on. If Colberston and Redwine can prove to be Miami caliber Saturday then I really like our chances. Hopefully Kool and Manny don't go wild with the exotic blitzes and let 4 and 5 man rushes bring the heat all night so that we can cover up the field. Or if they do bring pressure I hope Manny has learned to cover the middle up better and force the holes in the coverage to be on the outsides and deeper as those throws are the hardest and allow for the most amount of time for our guys to close the windows as the ball is in the air.

Advertisement
Back