TexCane

Sophomore
Name: Gavin Bryant

Hometown/School: Jackson, AL (Jackson)
HT: 6’-1” | WT: 225 | 40: 4.60
Season Stats:
247Sports Composite: Rating: 85 Rank: #25 ILB
Scouting Report (s): na
Schools of Interest: (9) Ala, KY, Miami, So. Car., Aub., LA-LaF, Memphis, So. Ala, No. Ill
Leader(s): Alabama
Chance: Poor

UPDATES:

4/21/13: Miami offers ILB prospect Gavin Bryant from Jackson, Alabama. Gavin is rated 85 and ranked the #25 ILB in the nation by the 247Sports Composite.

Alabama is the clear leader here. Gavin has been following the Tide since he was a kid. It will be a very tough pull for the Canes.

:cigar:

Advertisement
Besides Keef, anyone with the last name Bryant will be welcome in Tuscaloosa with open arms.

Advertisement
It's interesting that we are offering what seems to be a number of Alabama kids. From the comments above it seems he doesn't have an in-state offer, but I wonder what the logic is on our part. It about has to be"offer and hope he doesn't get an Alabama or Auburn offer". I can't remember the last stud recruit in Alabama that left the state and, if I could come up with one, I bet he didn't leave the SEC.

It's interesting that we are offering what seems to be a number of Alabama kids. From the comments above it seems he doesn't have an in-state offer, but I wonder what the logic is on our part. It about has to be"offer and hope he doesn't get an Alabama or Auburn offer". I can't remember the last stud recruit in Alabama that left the state and, if I could come up with one, I bet he didn't leave the SEC.

Winston and Casher at FSU were from Alabama.

The logic is more we offer and hope we can build a good relationship before the in-state schools offers. If you want to have a shot at the Top5 of the state, you need to start somewhere

Advertisement
Golden has an infiltration ops going behind the lines SEC country. I think it is great. Make them all defend their own turfs instead of just invading ours. We are in Lousiana, Alabama, and Georgia. I assume he will attack SC next. I think FSU's hot shot QB is from AL and taken from Saban a couple years ago. Why not us? Golden out in front of all of us. The NCAA has been pouring cement on his feet since he got here. Once he is free from it, watch out SEC, THE U is coming for YOU!

DO WANT!!!!!! Lets get the D commits flowing like the O!!!!! This guy is a stud that tackles downhill.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back