2024 Ify Obidegwu 4* CB from St. Frances Academy, MD

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Oregon 24 CB Ify Obidegwu offered January 18 and then locked down Jeremiah Smith in August. His teammate 25 4* CB Kevyn “Kerm” Humes is visiting for the GTech game. There are multiple people on this board that believe he's elite, but as of now, there's no evidence he's a flip candidate. Mostly just wishful thinking. Hopefully, the staff is at work behind the scenes here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
So confused here.
I updated the OP w/this statement. Hopefully, that helps

There are multiple people on this board that believe he's elite, but as of now, there's no evidence he's a flip candidate. Mostly just wishing thinking. Hopefully, the staff is at work behind the scenes here.

I updated the OP w/this statement. Hopefully, that helps

There are multiple people on this board that believe he's elite, but as of now, there's no evidence he's a flip candidate. Mostly just wishing thinking. Hopefully, the staff is at work behind the scenes here.
Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oregon 24 CB Ify Obidegwu offered January 18 and then locked down Jeremiah Smith in August. His teammate 25 4* CB Kevyn “Kerm” Humes is visiting for the GTech game. There are multiple people on this board that believe he's elite, but as of now, there's no evidence he's a flip candidate. Mostly just wishing thinking. Hopefully, the staff is at work behind the scenes here.

Jumped the gun here OP. Kid has never expressed any interest in Addae and we don't recruit CBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Danger Warning GIF

@lindend Good catch. I am much more of an ******* than @JamesQuall James is firm but fair. Id have written this jokester up if I still wore the badge.

You’re call James. Should it go on his record?
This place has become like California in terms of letting all of these “jokesters” run free out here with warnings.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back