If you want to get BOT attention, boycott their businesses

52CANES

Sophomore
If you really want to get the attention of the BoT, instead of organizing boycotts of home games organize boycutts that hurt their wallet.

Stuart Miller is the Chair and also the Chair of Momentum 2... can't he find some football money? Quit using his services for building homes and his company Lennar homes (www.lennar.com) one of the largest home builders in the country...

Hilary Bass is the Vice Chair. co owner of Greenberg Traurig law firm, and is a powerful attorney but can't find how to win football

Richard D Fain another Vice Chair, is the CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines... lets put their name on the boycott billboard.

Just these 3 can't come up with 10million to fund football? BS.

Make a Billboard:

THESE COMPANIES ARE KILLING MIAMI FOOTBALL
Royal Caribbean Cruiselines
Greenberg Traurig
Lennar Homes
etc etc

Advertisement
Go after the smaller businesses of board members.

I suggest home town cable in port st lucie. Very easy to hurt their bottom line if canes fans switch to dish network

Abkey Companies is another one

Potentially Dimare Fresh. Don't buy their produce.

Need a list of all BOT businesses.

If you really want to get the attention of the BoT, instead of organizing boycotts of home games organize boycutts that hurt their wallet.

Stuart Miller is the Chair and also the Chair of Momentum 2... can't he find some football money? Quit using his services for building homes and his company Lennar homes (www.lennar.com) one of the largest home builders in the country...

Hilary Bass is the Vice Chair. co owner of Greenberg Traurig law firm, and is a powerful attorney but can't find how to win football

Richard D Fain another Vice Chair, is the CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines... lets put their name on the boycott billboard.

Make a Billboard:

Greenberg Traurig
Lennar Homes
etc etc

Doubt this would work the only one you could really boycott is Royal Caribbean. Not everyone needs a new home and I would hope everyone would boycott an attorney lmao. Good intentions OP but only one realistic boycott on your short list and I've got news for you, lots of people are still going to go to Royal Caribbean (non Miami fans). I doubt the 1000 angry posters on this site and other sites would make a dent in their wallets. Might want to find another way. Maybe the smaller businesses as another poster said but doubt it works. Back to the drawing board.

Laurie silvers owns hometown cable plus in port st. Lucie. Switch cable companies

George Feldenfreis. Perry Ellis

Betty Amos. Abkey Companies

Dimare. Dimare fresh foods

Advertisement

Make a Billboard:

Greenberg Traurig
Lennar Homes
etc etc

Wow.....

this is a foolish idea. to hurt paul dimare, it might be better to pray for a freeze, and then he probably has insurance. let me know how this works.

Yall have some soft shoulders lol. Boycott them. They'll feel it, I guarantee you.

Every dime counts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back