If You Want The Cuban Al Golden

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
the man who was fired from F I ******* U, hang yourself.

Mario-Cristobal.jpg

More ties!
More khakis!
More coaches who've never won double digit games!

Next person that brings this loser up should get tombstoned through a coffee table.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It won't be him.

Chud's job if he wants it.

Chud will do his best to bring Cristobal on as assistant HC.

Advertisement
It amazes me to no end how dumb our fanbase is. The lowest IQ people just all migrated to South Florida and became Canes fans. Enough of these washed up retreads or scrub coordinators with Miami ties. Every ******* coaching search the same ****** names are thrown out by the media who cover this team and a majority of the fans. It really bothers me. I think 90% of peoe affiliated with this program only became fans in 2001 and don't realize there's a whole ******* world outside of UM football. There are some amazing coaches out there who could easily win here, and no none of them are Greg Schiano, Alejandro Golden or Rob ******* Chudzinski. These guys are terrible coaches and have all failed at every head coaching stop. Why people think you need UM connections to win here is mind blowing. It's the same morons who think Golden only failed here because he ran the 3-4 or because he was from Jersey. No he failed because he's a ****** coach, nothing more.

It amazes me to no end how dumb our fanbase is. The lowest IQ people just all migrated to South Florida and became Canes fans. Enough of these washed up retreads or scrub coordinators with Miami ties. Every ******* coaching search the same ****** names are thrown out by the media who cover this team and a majority of the fans. It really bothers me. I think 90% of peoe affiliated with this program only became fans in 2001 and don't realize there's a whole ******* world outside of UM football. There are some amazing coaches out there who could easily win here, and no none of them are Greg Schiano, Alejandro Golden or Rob ******* Chudzinski. These guys are terrible coaches and have all failed at every head coaching stop. Why people think you need UM connections to win here is mind blowing. It's the same morons who think Golden only failed here because he ran the 3-4 or because he was from Jersey. No he failed because he's a ****** coach, nothing more.

the media is actually worse. they are supposed to be qualified, check facts, etc. But the first name out of their mouths seems to be Wario. WHY

On point....THANK YOU!

Advertisement
Cristobal was horrid at FIU, and stayed at UM for three minutes a couple of years ago before he dipped out on the program. Hiring Cristobal would put the final nail in UM football's coffin.

It amazes me to no end how dumb our fanbase is. The lowest IQ people just all migrated to South Florida and became Canes fans. Enough of these washed up retreads or scrub coordinators with Miami ties. Every ****ing coaching search the same ****ty names are thrown out by the media who cover this team and a majority of the fans. It really bothers me. I think 90% of peoe affiliated with this program only became fans in 2001 and don't realize there's a whole ****ing world outside of UM football. There are some amazing coaches out there who could easily win here, and no none of them are Greg Schiano, Alejandro Golden or Rob ****ing Chudzinski. These guys are terrible coaches and have all failed at every head coaching stop. Why people think you need UM connections to win here is mind blowing. It's the same morons who think Golden only failed here because he ran the 3-4 or because he was from Jersey. No he failed because he's a ****ty coach, nothing more.

the media is actually worse. they are supposed to be qualified, check facts, etc. But the first name out of their mouths seems to be Wario. WHY

Not really. These are idiot comm school and Journalism majors, most have never played sports either. I don't know why people expect actual intelligent football discussion from people like Tim Reynolds, SMD, or Manny Navaro.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back