If you thought beating Duke was impressive..

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
See some of you thought beating Duke was the coming out party for us. No not at all not even close Duke was sorry *** F..k. As a team offense n Def we have been normal not great normal. To be honest we should have more losses then wins. Dk has bailed us out of more games then I can count, thats right 8 lol.
We need help more than ever the first thing we need to do is Fire Blake period. His def schemes are the dumbest I ever seen by a coordinator. I think Manny needs to hire someone that has a winning record that has been proven n not some half *** coach from no where. This is what bothers or alignment on the dline. They line up 5 players to the left n Roche by himself on the right n of course NC says lets run where Roche.
Ivey is the sources DB I have ever seen. You get beat on the inside not once not twice but multiple times as If he doesn't play corner n he's just out there with his head cut off. Bad technique all over the board.
Lbs as a whole need to hit the restart button but it's not there fault its Blake. Why have your lbs wait until 25 n 8 are 5 yards up the field to make a tackle? Nesta have you heard from him today, Ford have you heard from him today?
Safeties this all I have to say about them bad angles n I think Carter has got cussed out so much about head hunting that he's lost his MOJO.
Let's be real ladies n Gents we need help and it's coming. I just think Manny needs to have some balls n fire Baker just like he did Enos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back