If You Knew

Advertisement
We had 10 wins last season and based on these boards 80% of the "fan" base is already there after this crappy one.

Advertisement
I've always been more of a college sports fan in general because it still had "soul" to it. The college arms race, recruiting shenanigans, coaching carousels, and toxic fanbase really has me debating on taking a step back. I'll always enjoy the gameday atmosphere but everything else is starting to wane on me and i don't see it getting better. Especially for a small private school like us.

Advertisement
Only if my son plays for another team. But it wont stop me from being a canes fan.
But my son plays soccer so maybe **** be a kicker if he decides to go football.
So far he's all cane.

Advertisement
Just when you think people cant get dumber, stupid **** like this manages to surface!

Sorry if you can't handle a question that is neither dumb, nor stupid ****. Why even comment if you're not going to answer the question? I have been a fan or 55 years, an an alum as well. Like some who have posted here, I will love the Canes forever, even if they never win another game. My point is, if anyone had said they would jump ship...then they should jump ship NOW! Better they leave than to stay on the board doing nothing but *****in' and moanin' about something over which they have absolutely no control.

If you're a fan, you're a fan through all the bad times as well as the good.

By the way...change your avatar...it's stupid!

Advertisement
Sorry if you can't handle a question that is neither dumb, nor stupid ****. Why even comment if you're not going to answer the question? I have been a fan or 55 years, an an alum as well. Like some who have posted here, I will love the Canes forever, even if they never win another game. My point is, if anyone had said they would jump ship...then they should jump ship NOW! Better they leave than to stay on the board doing nothing but *****in' and moanin' about something over which they have absolutely no control.

If you're a fan, you're a fan through all the bad times as well as the good.

By the way...change your avatar...it's stupid!
tenor (16).gif

No could not ever switch teams,got 2 Cane tats and wear them proudly. Just like A heroin junkie I keep chasing that high of seeing that Hurricane That Rocks.

Advertisement
Back