If you had a choice

Advertisement
Of 3 RB's to take in 2018, only from this State, who would they be? In order of preference.

Zamir White looks the best, and right now look like he is Clemson bound. Also out of state

1. Linguard, hopefully we have a legitimate chance to pull him. Little more worried about UF now they got the new coach. And OSU will be in it to the end. Seems like a depth chart guy so highly doubt FSU is a true candidate with him. Noles killed it this year with 3 studs and have Cook for next year.

2. Then to me a going flip between Cook and Snead, Cook Noles, and Snead is OSU.

then I have Davis is 4th.

Lingard and Curry are a notch above the rest of the RBs I've seen so far, with Lingard being in a tier by himself.

Advertisement
I'm not seeing it with Curry. His highlights just looks like a bunch of bad tackling. He runs really hard, but he's bouncing off 4 to 5 guys on each run. That's just not going to happen at the college level.

Last edited:
Lingard is a Cane! So figure out who is gonna be his backup! He's not going out of state unless Alabaga moves the family!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cook is all FSU. Also, much as we would all like it to happen, it is unlikely that both Lingard and Curry come. More likely one or the other. GIve me one of Lingard/Curry, Davis from Carol City, Ford from Gables and call it a VERY successful day.

Advertisement
Back