If you could trade

Advertisement
I'd take the uf win as well. I think, if there was one thing I could change there, it would be that Florida didn't have such a ****** final record. But we beat them at their best, fully healthy...so that's worth a lot right there.

LAST YEARS UF-@G WIN IS THIS YEARS FSU WIN.....IT TIME TO TAX THEM FU@KERS AS WELL.....

Advertisement
In OB for the flop--nuf said?

So was I. We probably saw each other as there weren't any Cane fans left in the stadium at that point. I was only still there because I was too depressed to get up and walk out. One of the worst nights of my life - even before the flop.

The good feeling from beating VT, Duke and UL would have lasted a week each. Beating the gator will last a life time to be able to trash talk them when they take a shot at my Canes. Noting is better than hating on the arrogant gator.

Florida lost to Georgia Fn Southern. **** cracks me up. Couldn't have happened to be a better group of dbags.

Even at our worst in this depressing decade we would have mashed Georgia Southern.

Advertisement

So was I. We probably saw each other as there weren't any Cane fans left in the stadium at that point. I was only still there because I was too depressed to get up and walk out. One of the worst nights of my life - even before the flop.

South side of West endzone. As horrible as it was, the memory is even worst. Unquenchable urge for vengeance that will never end. Will are talking burn the whole city up there down and salt the earth for 50 miles around.

South side of West endzone. As horrible as it was, the memory is even worst. Unquenchable urge for vengeance that will never end. Will are talking burn the whole city up there down and salt the earth for 50 miles around.

I agree the memory is worse. At the time, I wasn't sure what I was seeing. I thought there was a flag and the play was dead because it looked like a walk through. I only got ****ed off about it later. Typical no class gator ****.

The good feeling from beating VT, Duke and UL would have lasted a week each. Beating the gator will last a life time to be able to trash talk them when they take a shot at my Canes. Noting is better than hating on the arrogant gator.

Yep, still love beating this clown...

706620.gif

Advertisement
Back