If you could trade

BlackKeysFan

Sophomore
Hypothetically, if this were possible, would you trade the win against Florida for wins against VT, Duke, and a respectable loss to UL in the bowl game? The only caveat being that for whatever reason, we still don't win the coastal because that would shift the balance of the hypothetical too much.

I'd take the Florida game still. The season got ****** quickly at the 8th game but that was an awesome moment that I will cherish for years and I think it went a long way in recruiting at the time. It was a rowdy atmosphere and showed the home field advantage potential at Sun Life as well.

Advertisement
I'd take the Florida win over a threesome with Kim Kardashian and Jenna Shea. That win made my year. It sent the rivalry off right and that's priceless.

You always pick beating UF at any cost. **** those chicken **** ****suckers!

Miami ruined their season after their own AD talked all that ****. I know a guy who works security for Sunlife and he got to see their AD going ape**** after the loss. He said it was priceless. What I would have paid to be there and rub it in. Won't schedule Miami because they're unworthy and then get your *** beat? Lol! Gators are a ******* joke.

Advertisement
It we trade a win against UF, which I would not, as you said than you can't say we don't win the coastal because we would have. It's part of the reason those loses sucked so bad outside of the fact we got blown out by DUKE.......

Shiiiiat. You'd be hard pressed to find any non-Championship victory I'd trade for that UF win. It's like Kirby Freeman. He may have been absolutely terrible, but he provided us with a Doak victory. I remember him for that. Same for Golden and crew. I appreciate what they provided that day against UF.

Everyone realizes we may not play them again for a long, long time, right? Look over to your left or right, find a Gator, stare confidently and give an acknowledgment nod. "We got the last one."

Advertisement
Well if we have beat Duke and VT we would have been playing in the ACC championship and after a most likely lost, we would have played Texas A&M and get beat probably worse than Lousiville or who know he may have been a shootout any way. I would take the UF win because thats recruiting battles, a rivalry game that we close the series out with a win. they can never say they are better than us because we beat them last and they are clearly not better than us anyway. Im sure a school can go 1-10 but as long as they beat their rivals, it doesn't even matter.

Sending UF into a tailspin of a season >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meaningless Coastal Champs.

Nothing better than seeing a Gata randomly walking the streets and asking him how the beat down last September felt.

Advertisement
Is this a question? LOL!!! Ahhh. H$ll no! In fact, I'd seriously consider giving back our remaining victories to convert that L in tally to a W.

that gator win helped us way more with recruiting than we proably know...

kids who arent super fans like us forget about the losses to duke(played in the ACCCG) and VT(always a strong team) as typical games

losing to the gators would have proved we are way behind since both FSU and U*** have won natty's since us

Advertisement
10 years from now, when I think about 2013, I'll think about that win against UF.

Oh, and that ******* canoe, just keep it in our god**** museum.

watch this video

[video=youtube;twx2XaInhV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twx2XaInhV0[/video]

and see if you still question

Advertisement
Back