IF you could select one offensive and defensive Miami Hurricane great to be a part of THIS team, who would you choose?

Advertisement
Jerome Brown

Andre Johnson

Brown helps the pass-rush big time and Johnson adds an elite receiver to an already pretty solid group.

Jerome Brown at DT and Edgerrin James at RB. I like our running backs but none of them are elite like James. I don't disagree with an elite WR or even a TE like Shockey on this team.

McGahee behind this Oline?
Oh My God Wow GIF

I debated McGahee lol. I went with James but you're right about McGahee on this line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone who doesn’t have Bryant McKinnie as their O player is wrong. Dude finished on the heisman list as an OL. Doesn’t matter how good our OL is this year, it’s not good enough to not need this dude.

I see a lot of picks for Dre as offensive player. Maybe last year, I would have said Dre, and he is still a great choice for this year, but I think we are missing an elite running back. I'm going with Edge.

Defense, I'm going with Ray Lewis. Although our linebackers seem to be much improved this year, I wouldn't say any of them are great. Ray would control that middle of the field we are badly lacking right now.

Armstead. Just to see him out run and crush Travis Jordan.

Edgerrin James. Just because.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bryan McKennie on offense just makes everything else work so much better.

On defense, I am going with Rusty Medearis.

Advertisement
Back