If you could have any past Canes player for this team....

Advertisement
Has anyone ever been kicked out of school for trying to strangle the HC to death with a belt? If so, I'll take him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lots of good names so far, but some other contenders should be Hendricks and Medearis on the DL.

Advertisement
Have to take Big Daddy if golden is still here. He could play the NT required for the stupid defense we play. I would say Ed Reed but golden would have him riding the bench for free lancing so it would be a waste.

For me it would have to be a DT - most important position on any team in my opinion. Which DT? We've had a lot of good ones, but I'll take Wilfork. Absolutely immovable as a DT. No one is running up the middle with Wilfork in there....plus he'd fit into the rubbish "scheme" that the current "coaches" use. He would fit into any scheme, really...

...who would it be? I'm talking specifically for this upcoming season. (Yes, it wouldn't really matter cuz Golden still sucks, but that's whatever for the purposes of this post.)

I take Warren Sapp. A dominating DT improves your defense dramatically.

Advertisement
Mount McKinney. Our offensive line is one big question mark, but LT especially. Brad Kaaya needs somebody protecting him.

Advertisement
Back