If you could change one thing on CIS to improve it

Is an IQ test to post too much to ask for? Or would that drive viewership way down?
collar-tug.gif

Advertisement
1.- This is a CANES site! Therefore, PLEASE get rid of all TROLLS permanently in a faster fashion than is currently being done.
2.- Have more polls, and let the timeline for response be longer than currently.
3.- I would love to see more pods from DMoney & Peter Ariz. And, I would also love to see Cribby do some pods. He always provides great input.
4.- I would love separate Forums on Canes in the NFL, NBA, and other top professional leagues.
5.- Provide an OK & a MAY BE emojis.
6.- If possible, I would love to see interviews from DMoney, Peter Ariz, and/or Cribby with our coaches and players.
Jesus. .anything else...

What would it be? Be realistic, let's have some feedback.
Somehow delete all the irrelevant posts to the thread. Too many people thinking they’re funny making jokes etc and it’s not on topic. 25 pages of thread, just to get 1 total page of insight. most are going back and forth on a thread not related to the topic. Maybe after so many dislikes, comment is deleted!

Advertisement
Advertisement
fuc* UF we barely even play them ... our main rival is always FSU

WTF does that have to do with Gator Tears a thread of 3700+ pages,75k reply’s and 8m views.Obviously you haven’t spent much time on that thread or you’d know that the thread has nothing at all to do with if we play them or not so until you know what your talking about please leave the discussion to the grown folks…

No way. You guys don’t need any additional negative options.
Maybe we can add a
"here we go with the same stupid, ******* tired, played, joke...over, and over, and over again" emogi?
It's like a Don Rickles skit in the 90's.

Just an attempt to encourage fresh, creative material, that's all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Necro posting. It sucks and violators should be publicly flogged with a ***, nun **** bat.

(****...now that I typed that...the ads.. fack!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back