If you could change one thing on CIS to improve it

Lmao yall salty where I spend my money but Gaby is on point over there..

I also didn’t know this had AD free… but working this message forum with quotes and reply on a phone is awful lol.

Advertisement
is siporu chat 2 a live chat feature? Honestly I don't really know what it is just saw people saying it was.
I think the problem with gameday chat is A) density of replies on page is low so makes it hard to follow and ends up resulting in a bunch of pages so unless you want to go back can't really follow the chat all that well.
Yes, it is a live chat.

Here is a demo https://www.siropu.com/forums/chat/

Siropu is a good developer.

Pinned thread on Recruiting board that aggregates spoilers.

Would be the easiest way to find out if someone actually committed instead of chasing thread bumps.

Advertisement
All the threads would be booty gifs, with hurricane football stuff being posted behind spoilers and only when a particularly hot new boity GIF chick appears.

Advertisement
Came here to sarcastically reply that this site needs more censorship and removal of opinions that run contrary to the herd. However, after reading many of these replies it seems that’s what people here actually want.

1984 in full swing.

Came here to sarcastically reply that this site needs more censorship and removal of opinions that run contrary to the herd. However, after reading many of these replies it seems that’s what people here actually want.

1984 in full swing.
Nobody cares about your politics. It’s a hurricanes fb board.

Advertisement
CIS needs to put more respect on the ******.
A ****** (****, *****) is a multifunctional, elastic organ that can really take a pounding.

I have seen the word used on here as an insult to imply weakness or sensitivity.
I would like to suggest a switch to "********s" or "*******" instead, as these are body parts that much better exemplify those characteristics. 😂

Advertisement
alex-jones-wha-the.gif

Advertisement
Back