If you could change one thing on CIS to improve it

Advertisement
Moar Food Pic's
20231221_192523.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1. I would enjoy being able to start a poll in Town Hall.

2. I would like there to be an End of Year award for Niche Poster.

3. For Peter Ariz and D-Money to like my posts more! I know they are quiet followers of Mario Hurricanes. Being more open about being fans would really skyrocket my CIS board cred!

Last edited:
They technically tried discord but all it does is repost every new thread link. In order for people to actually use it and it not to lead traffic off this site, it’d have to be integrated or some type of copy or something

@Andrew have you looked into Siporu Chat2? I don’t personally don’t know much about it but it seems interesting for a discord-like feature
We used Siporu Chat 2 when we switched to Xenforo. It wasn't used much then and our license has since expired. We could always renew I guess.

Discard is hard because it doesn't provide any benefit to CIS. We can integrate there and have but the use case is a challenge.

Advertisement
1. I would enjoy being able to start a poll in Town Hall.

2. I would like there to be an End of Year award for Niche Poster.

3. For Peter Ariz and D-Money to like my posts more! I know they are quiet followers of Mario Hurricanes. Being more open about being fans would really skyrocket my CIS board cred!
I fixed the poll issue in Town Hall

We used Siporu Chat 2 when we switched to Xenforo. It wasn't used much then and our license has since expired. We could always renew I guess.

Discard is hard because it doesn't provide any benefit to CIS. We can integrate there and have but the use case is a challenge.
is siporu chat 2 a live chat feature? Honestly I don't really know what it is just saw people saying it was.
I think the problem with gameday chat is A) density of replies on page is low so makes it hard to follow and ends up resulting in a bunch of pages so unless you want to go back can't really follow the chat all that well.

Last edited:
1.- This is a CANES site! Therefore, PLEASE get rid of all TROLLS permanently in a faster fashion than is currently being done.
2.- Have more polls, and let the timeline for response be longer than currently.
3.- I would love to see more pods from DMoney & Peter Ariz. And, I would also love to see Cribby do some pods. He always provides great input.
4.- I would love separate Forums on Canes in the NFL, NBA, and other top professional leagues.
5.- Provide an OK & a MAY BE emojis.
6.- If possible, I would love to see interviews from DMoney, Peter Ariz, and/or Cribby with our coaches and players.

Advertisement
Back