If you could change one thing on CIS to improve it

Make @fraggle and @hydro66 admins.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Advertisement
Ads are fine and necessary. The pop overs are awful. No need to have my phone pause and then load a new border to play a vide every 30 seconds. It’s out of control

It's small, but it would be nice to have the order of the posts reversed.

The last posts would be first on the left - with older pages following to the right.

That way, one click - the freshest posts.

The recruiting forum…its like 52 card pick up…..plus posts need to be aged out so many from eons ago resurface

Advertisement
The ADs are almost unbearable…. And the Format for the message board is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Ads are so bad i now pay for 24/7…. And there message board formats is simple.

Advertisement
Ads are fine and necessary. The pop overs are awful. No need to have my phone pause and then load a new border to play a vide every 30 seconds. It’s out of control
Not to single you out, but I legitimately cant wrap my head around folks complaining about pop ups/ads.

Its one thing if someone doesnt want to pay but also isnt complaining. That seems reasonable.

But to complain about this issue when there is such an easy, cost effective solution to make your experience better, with the added bonus of helping a site you get free content from, is ridiculous.

The ADs are almost unbearable…. And the Format for the message board is the worst I’ve ever seen.

Not breaking your balls but why would you pay for 24/7 which is more expensive and overall terrible for chats/conversations but wont pay for an ad free experience here?

It costs $25 bucks a year for the ad-free version of CIS. Maybe you’re not aware of that but it’s a **** good deal and all the content on here is FREE.

Advertisement

The ads are so bad here that you pay for no ads on another site instead of just paying for no ads here.

That's really smart.

Advertisement
More seriously, I would love for an easy way to focus on one porster. So for example, easily see all of D$ or the Cribster ports without any other info.

Advertisement
Back