If you can't decide who to root for in the National Title

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will neg anyone I see rooting for ND. I am rooting for an asteroid to hit No life stadium and make it possible for a new Orange bowl, take care of 3 problems at once.

Advertisement
Could you imagine something like this happening at Miami, it would be the lead story on ESPN and all of the network news shows every night. Living in GA, it is very easy to hate the SEC, but **** there is no way I can root for ND. I was also at the 93 Sugar Bowl and my hate for Bama runs deep. I will never forgive Stanford and Baylor for ******* up the college football season this year.

Could you imagine something like this happening at Miami, it would be the lead story on ESPN and all of the network news shows every night. Living in GA, it is very easy to hate the SEC, but **** there is no way I can root for ND. I was also at the 93 Sugar Bowl and my hate for Bama runs deep. I will never forgive Stanford and Baylor for ******* up the college football season this year.

And it would be mentioned at the beginning of every game, and I'm betting the players would have been named.

I hate bama way more than I hate Notre Dame. They have been completely irrelevant for 90% of my college football watching life . I do not want bama to win 3 out of 4 That would not be good. ND is no threat to Miami whatsoever in recruiting. That's all I care about. 3 of 4 and it will be even harder to keep guys like Bush home. Would
Love the asteroid scenario though

Advertisement
I will neg anyone I see rooting for ND. I am rooting for an asteroid to hit No life stadium and make it possible for a new Orange bowl, take care of 3 problems at once.

i dunno man, i think a sinkhole is a much more advantageous happening. less cleanup involved.

54.gif

I HATE NOTRE DAME SO MUCH!

Like they said in the U documentary, ND tries to make itself seems like a wholesome, Catholic place when really it's full of a bunch of stuck up, scumbags who don't give a **** about morals.

Advertisement
Could you imagine something like this happening at Miami, it would be the lead story on ESPN and all of the network news shows every night. Living in GA, it is very easy to hate the SEC, but **** there is no way I can root for ND. I was also at the 93 Sugar Bowl and my hate for Bama runs deep. I will never forgive Stanford and Baylor for ****ing up the college football season this year.

Sooo true. I don't understand how this is story is going completely under the radar.

Can't have the SEC win another (7th in a row?). Can't have ND win either. Best result, barring an asteroid, would be for ND to spank Bama and, perhaps in 5 or 6 years, the NCAA will take away their championship because ND played, harboured, and protected rapists and people who threaten girls to the point where they kill themselves.

Advertisement
Back