If you are trying to discredit last night

Advertisement
If you are trying to discredit last night, you are....

Golden_exasperated_face.0.jpg

Comes around goes around. We have been ****ed worse in much more important games. Ohio taint, Notre lame...not to mention these refs were ******* us all game.

Comes around goes around. We have been ****ed worse in much more important games. Ohio taint, Notre lame...not to mention these refs were ****ing us all game.

I've never seen anything like that last drive, with the PI calls

I felt soooo bad for Artie for what should have been an outstanding game sealing pick on that drive in what has to be the worst week of the kids life. The refs jobbed him something serious. That's a bit more than just a bad call.

Advertisement
Comes around goes around. We have been ****ed worse in much more important games. Ohio taint, Notre lame...not to mention these refs were ****ing us all game.

I felt soooo bad for Artie for what should have been an outstanding game sealing pick on that drive in what has to be the worst week of the kids life. The refs jobbed him something serious. That's a bit more than just a bad call.

Artie is making $$$$ this year. His one flaw was not finding the ball. This year he has it on radar. Kid is looking like a lock down corner for NFL. He has the desired size and skill. I think he goes 1st round. Maybe mom was on field on the kickoff to make sure her son had a good night.

Artie is making $$$$ this year. His one flaw was not finding the ball. This year he has it on radar. Kid is looking like a lock down corner for NFL. He has the desired size and skill. I think he goes 1st round. Maybe mom was on field on the kickoff to make sure her son had a good night.

I agree. Especially if he shows up like he should at the combine. He has had a terrific season.

Advertisement
All these ****** *** fake canes fans saying his knee was down or there was a block in the back. Get the **** outta here.

Those refs tryed to ***** us all game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back