If you are bashing the team today

You are an inept idiot who has no place as a fan.

this team won the ACC and made a ******* final 4. it made the elite 8 last year and lost by 26. this year we lost to UCONN who demolished everyone. we played our worst half of basketball and lost to the #1 rated team this year. there is no better team than UCONN. as bad as we played, we played that team closer than anyone else has all tourney. consider that for a half a second.

i know it is very easy for us to forget this but 3 weeks ago Omier had a bad ankle injury.

we beat indiana, houston and texas all in the tourney. we took the HARDEST path possible to a final 4. there is no harder path ever taken. 12, 4, 1, 2. name me any other team that has done it. i will wait.

our record the last 2 seasons in the NCAA tourney 7-2. We beat auburn last year too - dusted them.

so i will say this kindly. just go back to the football forum where you can complain when we lose to a&m and get dusted by clemson by 30 again. you'll fit right in.
Well said. Our negative fans just need to leave

Advertisement
It was a great run and deserves a banner in the arena, but how to we get over the hump and win it all? If we can sustain this level as a program I do think we will eventually win one.

These are the type of posts people are talking about. Making the Final 4 is getting "over the hump". This is Miami basketball. Instead of enjoying the season we have the football-only hordes expecting a National Title.

This was the best season in program history. We may never get back to a Final 4 again so I'm gonna enjoy this run

Advertisement
Naah - I dont bother with trollers/lurkers like you. Your shtick is old and known.
Sounds great. When you try to bully other posters here because they express an opinion that isn’t 100% simping for all things Canes, I will be here to give it back to you every time.

Looking at the box score we had a tough game & I like some others attribute this to uconn’s D. Did the cavernous stadium have something to do with it….possibly. If you look solely at half scoring it was the 1st half that really killed us. We actually played even in the 2nd half.
UConn just the deeper, better shooting, better defending, bigger team against all of their Tourney opponents, us included. Terrific season for Miami.

Advertisement
. Sounds great. When you try to bully other posters here because they express an opinion that isn’t 100% simping for all things Canes, I will be here to give it back to you every time.
And you missed the point again. There were folks bashing the basketball team. Read the thread close and see how many folks felt the same way. As usual you are out of touch.
When you are bashing the canes for no reason I will be here to give it to you every time.

And you missed the point again. There were folks bashing the basketball team. Read the thread close and see how many folks felt the same way. As usual you are out of touch.
When you are bashing the canes for no reason I will be here to give it to you every time.
You just said you didn’t want to deal with us “trolls”. Walked that back real fast

Advertisement
Back