If Y'all Dont Normally Visit The Recruiting Board

Advertisement
I just can't drool over kids just can't do it!! I more ill wait n see how these recruits play out first

I mean there's an in-between.

You don't have to drool over kids, but when you see what Mario is doing recruiting-wise—based on his track record, no less ... and on the heels of 5-7—one can feel good about the state of things and direction this is going.

A lot of dead weight and wrong-fit kids are portal-bound, new kids will come to Miami via the portal and this recruiting class looks like a monster. (Especially the fact that 5-Star offensive lineman are headed south and a talented 4-Star OL from Bama.)

25 commits, more coming on Wednesday and a #4 class rank that will rise—while Florida lurks at #11 and Florida State is #18, despite going 9-3 and all the nonsense we've heard from their fans since the in season *** kicking.

If Mario can recruit like this when Miami sucks and is coming off its worst season in over a decade, not hard to imagine his strong sales pitch and close rate when the Canes are winning again.

46w4sw.gif

Is it safe for me to spend a few thousand dollars again flying the family down from Maryland to Miami to see a game and we not get mauled?

I was born over at Silver Springs. Good to see Cane fans over there. Honestly, I think next season going to be another bumpy road

You don't have to drool over kids, but when you see what Mario is doing recruiting-wise—based on his track record, no less ... and on the heels of 5-7—one can feel good about the state of things and direction this is going.

A lot of dead weight and wrong-fit kids are portal-bound, new kids will come to Miami via the portal and this recruiting class looks like a monster. (Especially the fact that 5-Star offensive lineman are headed south and a talented 4-Star OL from Bama.)

25 commits, more coming on Wednesday and a #4 class rank that will rise—while Florida lurks at #11 and Florida State is #18, despite going 9-3 and all the nonsense we've heard from their fans since the in season *** kicking.

If Mario can recruit like this when Miami sucks and is coming off its worst season in over a decade, not hard to imagine his strong sales pitch and close rate when the Canes are winning again.
Man, I hope we close well and have the right staff to become a winning program again

Advertisement
Not to harsh your buzz, but an O-line isn't one or two studs, particularly recruits; it's got to be five guys across who fit and play well together. So the more you have to choose from, the better off you'll be, and most take 2-3 years (under good position coaching) to develop, mature, and get to where they need to be. Then, when you have the guys behind them in "next-up mode," that's when you start seeing consistent dominance and winning games you lost in the 4th quarter, previously.
Yes, but you're talking about a game. During the season. We're talking off-season dominance here. 15-0, Greentree natty's. Booty gifs, pre-season depth charts, and tailgating the everlasting CIS 69 ***-biting of what it means when one side of a scrimmage outplays the other, all while rolling down the lazy river of gate/hole tears all the way to kick-off. Don't sweat, man, the buzz is good.

Not to harsh your buzz, but an O-line isn't one or two studs, particularly recruits; it's got to be five guys across who fit and play well together. So the more you have to choose from, the better off you'll be, and most take 2-3 years (under good position coaching) to develop, mature, and get to where they need to be. Then, when you have the guys behind them in "next-up mode," that's when you start seeing consistent dominance and winning games you lost in the 4th quarter, previously.
We have a hundred ol soooo

Advertisement

Mario can recruit but nil is a big factor to

Disagree - so many teams start freshmen running backs and 3 starters on the oline are freshmen. Very very good teams. We have to figure it out..

Advertisement
Back