If we win out with a bowl win....top 10 team next year?

This is like 1999. If we can manage to get into the Gator Bowl and win it it'll definitely be 1999 all over again.

Advertisement
assuming Bark Kayak doesnt return?

that makes more sense....

but we need some expert analysis to see how realistic it is that Coach Richt actually knows anything about football not to mention what it takes to become a top 10 team? he's no Bobby Petrino aint that right [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] ?

LOL...look at this guy begging for some attention from Franchise!!!
If these Franchise buttsniffers weren't such gutless cumstains I'd be scared that they'd Mark David Chapman me one day. The obsession runs deep. I've never seen a message board with more guys so deeply obsessed with one man.

Yes. Especially if we play a big name school in a bowl game that has a decent time slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pronounced BARD Kaayak smh

Kaayak has to come back, though. That October killed him in the early rounds.

We'll make the Top 25, if only because of Richt. However, we need to be better at all levels next year.

Miami-FSU is at the Doak.

Advertisement
BtW, looked at next year's schedule. Arkansas State and Toledo are the only two schools I see nailed down in September, then Notre Dame on November 11th at Hard Rock.

I could care less about being ranked, it's how we finish. Too many teams are looking real good it's time for the Canes to make their comeback and dominate!!! It's all about the U!!!

but we need some expert analysis to see how realistic it is that Coach Richt actually knows anything about football not to mention what it takes to become a top 10 team? he's no Bobby Petrino aint that right [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] ?

Ahh look at one of his groupies running to his defense

Go find a post of mine asking for his approval, good luck. He has no idea who I am and that's fine by me. You're on here asking him to notice you and I am the groupie. Makes sense.

I'm not finding ****... You are groupie its that simple.

If these Franchise buttsniffers weren't such gutless cumstains I'd be scared that they'd Mark David Chapman me one day. The obsession runs deep. I've never seen a message board with more guys so deeply obsessed with one man.

Whats your expert analysis [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] is this team still better off under Al Golden? What about Brad Kaaya still being below average in shotgun, is it still Richts fault bc in your opinion he was better under James Coley?

Advertisement

Ahh look at one of his groupies running to his defense

Go find a post of mine asking for his approval, good luck. He has no idea who I am and that's fine by me. You're on here asking him to notice you and I am the groupie. Makes sense.

I'm not finding ****... You are groupie its that simple.

If you say so champ. I like some of his posts and don't really care for some of them. If that makes me a groupie then so be it. You, on the other hand seem to be obsessed with the guy. Honestly it's kinda creepy.

Advertisement
Maybe top 25, but we lost to teams with winning records; until we beat a winning team, I don't wanna see us anywhere near top 10. However, if we beat a top tier team in the bowl, then maybe Top 20.

Win out, including the bowl game, and I think the team will finish this season in the Top 25 for the 1st time in forever.

With everyone coming back next season, Top 20 to start 2017 makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back