If we have a lead

getcaned

Sophomore
Does Al take his foot off the gas ala Uncle Fester or does he put it to the floor and give them a game they wont soon forget.

I vote dominate, punish and demoralize!!!!

Advertisement
No. First of all, we're The U, and that's not how we get down. Secondly, our defense is awful and we're going to need to keep scoring to maintain the lead.

He has already stated that we don't have the luxury of controlling games and that we need to keep putting points on the board to win. I expect us to be full throttle offensively all game. One of two outcomes: shootout if we can get points on the board consistenly (either team could win, more likely us) or blowout (ND wins big, like KSU) if we can't.

We're 2 TD dogs, all the pressure is on them...Go Canes!

No. First of all, we're The U, and that's not how we get down. Secondly, our defense is awful and we're going to need to keep scoring to maintain the lead.

What are you trying to say here before I neg you?

Advertisement
We're not good enough to take our foot off of any peddle. lol we just have to keep plugging along, stay with the process

Advertisement
Keep your foot on their neck, until they are dead.

45.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Full throttle until clock reads 0:00 in 4th. I watched last week as we nearly demolished a team in less than 13 minutes, then struggled to win in the last minute. If we're ahead, we keep on until we can't score anymore.

Our defense and special teams could give up 28 points in less than 5 minutes. Throttle must be down at all times.

Advertisement
Back