If we had at least D-2 O-LINE play that game was won even with all those mistakes

504CANE4LIFE

Recruit
With what dam near 20 penalties, bad tackling for they 1st TD, a muffed punt return and some bad play calling and substitutions by the offense, if the o-line blocked on a d-2 level we win that game. I'm heated losing to them ***** but if we grow with experience we will be something to be reckon with period, so I'm pumped for the rest of season. We are really young out there with the exception of the LBS and didn't back down from a more experience team and really out played them. That holding called on #9 & #4 on #13 long run that they never showed a replay (I wonder why) of wasn't a hold on Thomas and Jordan was way on the other side of the field. When they didn't show the replay I knew that was fishy, so I replayed it myself and #4 was driving his defender and I couldn't find #9 cause he was way at the top of the field, nothing to do with that side ok of the field so couldn't see what he did SMMFH. LIKE JIMMY ALWAYS SAID, CAN'T LET THE REFS HAVE A CHANCE TO BEAT US CAUSE THEY BEEN DOING IT SINCE I BEEN A CANES FAN. I think we will be alright guys and this was a great learning experience for our young team, we will only be better from this and grow.

Advertisement
Oh and why the **** Tate was in the game so much? All the dam WR talent we have, that **** was just crazy to me and I hope that don't rub some the wrong way in the WR room.

Advertisement
Oh and why the **** Tate was in the game so much? All the dam WR talent we have, that **** was just crazy to me and I hope that don't rub some the wrong way in the WR room.
They’re trying to make him feel better about not getting the QB job. There can’t be any other good reason .

i was ok with the line messing up, but the muffed punt and miss FG, come on. Special Teams. killed us.
Yes, giving up the 1st down on 4th, fumble, miss fg, **** if they didn't get the holding call on the fake,we would've been inside the 10 if I'm not mistakes.

Advertisement
Back