If we get blown out vs Pitt?

Advertisement
Canes crush Pitt. It won't even be close. Pitt is worse than doodoopapah. Then the sock puppet and all of the other yes people will point to this game as a sign of improvement.

Advertisement
Everyone seems to forget that Golden was gone if PSU had offered. He left Shalala and the admins twisting in the wind. I don't see DS saving his *** if he loses today. She has been quite noticably quiet on this topic.

We would have to lose 40-0 for there to be any chance.

We are stuck with the same staff next year. And we will be without our best player in a decade. (Duke)

Advertisement
I will say this I will never root against Miami...and I am always down when we lose...

If we lose today I will be hurt but on the other hand it will be one step closer to this being over

I just can't see us losing to Pitt...they really are awful.

But we need a loss to put the final nail in the Golden coffin.

Advertisement
Blake James does as he's told.

Can't see how anyone could justify Golden not getting fired after a 6-6 season, possibly a 6-7 season.

I just can't see us losing to Pitt...they really are awful.

But we need a loss to put the final nail in the Golden coffin.
Did you see that mighty UVA defense that Folden was lauding give up 30 to vag tech last night? The same vag tech team that scored 3 in a double overtime loss to Wake Forest a week ago.

Pitt is horrific, but so is UVA, and UVA completely dominated us.

Advertisement
If a loss to duke and the fielding of the worst defenses in school history do not result in any changes what makes you think that a loss to Pitt will?

AG could literally get bent over at mid field and the admin would still support his ***. It really is pathetic.

Advertisement
Back