IF we finish 11-1 and Win ACCCG CFP possible?

AllAboutTheU615

Recruit
Before you hate, I honestly think we can finish out 11-1, not sold that we can beat Clemson or possibly Louisville, but if we beat an undefeated Clemson do we get in? Possibly both Miami and Clemson? If Clemson comes in with 1 loss could the winner go to CFP?

I see Baylor choking, A&M dropping 2 games, One of the two Ohio St or Michigan will get in, Bama drops 1 game in regular season and hope they lose in SEC Champ, Washington looks very nice but will they choke?

Is it possible? I think it is, some things will have to go in our favor but it's possible.

Advertisement
Of course it is. Just look at Oklahoma last season. They lost to that horrendous Texas team and then ran the table. I have no idea how some of you are thinking about the playoffs right now though. I don't even think we beat UNC this weekend but maybe I'm wrong.

If we ran the table and won the ACCCG the yes, we'd most likely be in. Washington, Alabama, Ohio State/Michigan look like they will be undefeated....that leaves ACC and Big 12 vying for final spot.

Advertisement
Yeah if we win the ACCCG and finish the regular season 11-1, I don't see a situation where we wouldn't be in the CFBP.

Obviously.But don't jump off a bridge when this doesn't happen

I put in Michigan, bama, Washington and Clemson(...or Miami for any of those willing to make a ritual sacrifice)

oGNaL.gif

Advertisement
You really think we can run the table? That even the clowns in the Coastal wont take advantage of our "playcalling".

CMR and Kaaya give inferior teams a "force multiplier".

Lol anyone who watched our second half offense and has any idea of playoffs in their head this year is DBC or someone really high lol life

I'm still on the Richt train but he might need a year to get his *** back into calling a decent game or realizes the game has passed him by

Advertisement
Depending on how depth plays a part we can def run the table idk about beating Clemson or Louisville. The rest of our schedule tho doesn't scare me at all long as we execute and our o line blocks.

We can beat UNC. Beating VT in Blacksburg on a short turnaround is a very tall order.

Canes are going to want revenge for the beating they took at Chapel Hill last year.

Advertisement
If we some how happen to win out then beat Clemson I think we get in. But could be between us and the loser of Michigan and Ohio St. I believe so though because we would take Clemsons spot.

If we win out and beat Clemson or Louisville, then yes we have a chance. I just don't think winning out will be enough, we would have to win out impressively. I mean we would have to make a statement every game. That also may not be enough since after VT our SOS drops off tremendously(thanks to ND).

If we can get the the ACCCG and beat Clemson, that would be great.

But beating Clemson right now would be one **** of an accomplishment.

Advertisement
Back