IF we end up with Howard as our portal QB...

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
... I'd like to believe that 4th & 1 should be him blasting forward for 2 yards. At 240 lbs and a good amount of running experience, and if we do go with him, at least short and 3rd and short and 4th, should be pretty safe with him sneaking it.

Advertisement
... I'd like to believe that 4th & 1 should be him blasting forward for 2 yards. At 240 lbs and a good amount of running experience, and if we do go with him, at least short and 3rd and short and 4th, should be pretty safe with him sneaking it.

IMG_2207.jpeg.jpg

Advertisement
be quite a turn around from old soft serve vanilla TVD....whitest dude in south florida...did he ever go outside? must have been golfing at night

I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one who questioned how a football player and avid golfer could be that pale. I want to know what sunblock he was using as that **** works. I'm not even trying to throw shade, it was just weird to me.

I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one who questioned how a football player and avid golfer could be that pale. I want to know what sunblock he was using as that **** works. I'm not even trying to throw shade, it was just weird to me.
Maybe he played at the old par 3 in Miami Lakes, the one with lights

Advertisement
Back