If we dont land...

SoFlaCane

Redshirt Freshman
DT Travonte Valentine.... this recruiting class was a BUST.

Kid is nasty, worlds better than every DT we have committed in this class.

Please Al, land Valentine...

Advertisement

Right, yeah, true bust.

Finally a TV thread!
319.gif

Advertisement
we need TV. I have feeling though LSU is the way he goes

Our track record of getting recruits to recommit just isn't strong. I feel LSU for him as well. Still may just be scarred from the Alex Collins decision.

Wouldn't label this class as a bust, but we really need to stop the bleeding. Losing Valentine and Powell really hurts. Add that to missing out on Cook, Michel, Rudolph, Dixon, etc. and I don't care what any of the optimists here have to say, we could have done better and we still missed out on players at positions of need.

That being said, please hang onto to what we have.

I think its been proven over and over, the more threads, the least likely he becomes a Cane. Collin, MT, Cook......

Advertisement
He's going to LSU, so you might as well end your life now. It's all doom and gloom. Everyone else sucks that's coming in...we no hope and might as well shut the program...

Either this was a poor attempt at sarcasm, or.... :ohlord:

Two...2....Dos...Deux... (I hope you get it) VERY GOOD JUCO DT's that will play right away, and then these scrubs (sarcasm on) named Moten and Jenkins.

Complete bust!

http://gifsoup.com

Advertisement
He's going to LSU, so you might as well end your life now. It's all doom and gloom. Everyone else sucks that's coming in...we no hope and might as well shut the program...

grades or mbags?

Advertisement
Nothing Al can do. He is handcuffed. He comes bearing cookie cakes whereas Les has a fleet of Brinks trucks.

It's not over, but if he does go elsewhere he joins a very distinguished and growing list of south Florida recruits who - for whatever reasons - decided not to be Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Back